Episode 104: Welfare Outing [下]!:D
Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 8:00 PM

* Shall continue from the previous episode; #103! :D
12th July 2009; Sunday.
- I think I love those photos of all the jumping shots the most! :D
- Well, it's mainly because we have tried it for several times ...
- Before these few acceptable photos are produced! Well done!
- Next up, many different styles of group photos for Welfare! (:
- Such as "White vs Colour", "Chip in mouth" and "Togetherness".

- Anyway, majority of us went to bought Ice-Cream after that.
- I bought the "Hip-hop Jelly" Ice-cream, hahaha its nice! :D
- Back to the rooftop garden, and realised that more peep are ...
- Flying their kites there, especially family and couples! *Sweet*
- Ehh hold on, fly kites doesn't only refer to guys okay! LOL! (:

- All of us gathered together, except for ShiMin and Arron ...
- As well as Petrine and Vernon. Welfare are trying our best ...
- To patched ShiMin and Aaron up, hahaha funny scenario too!
- Saying on Petrine, she looked innocent when she's searching ...
- For the "Roasted Chicken Rice" that we've lied to her! Hehs (:

- Hahaha, ChihXian's laughter is seriously very entertaining! :D
- Anyway, Welfare Picnic Outing officially ended at 5pm plus! ):
- Cleared things up, waited for one another, and we took the ...
- Shuttle bus back to Marina Bay Station. Majority of them ...
- Went for their dinner @ Bugis area, while I went off with ...
- ChihXian Jacob ShuetJing and XianYing. Off to Plaza S'pura.

- In conclusion, Welfare Picnic Outing was a success! Bravo! :D
- Through this outing, I got to know the Welfare(s) better! (:
- And indeed, all of them are super friendly uh! Welfare Zai! xD
- I believe Glenda is searching for her name in both the episodes.
- Hahaha, you must also feel honoured about this okay?! OKAY! (:
Advance notice for Episode 105: ---