Episode 103: Welfare Outing [上]!:D
Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 7:00 PM
12th July 2009; Sunday.Happy 18th Birthday to Tan Ngiak Ling! :DHappy 17th Birthday to Ng Wei Jie! :D- Met up with the Welfare sub-com peep, 1230 @ Marina Bay! :D
- Dress code for the day = White! But, some doesn't know it.
- Anyway, I realised that quite a number of them thought that ...
- I'm not from Welfare! Such as Petrine, CheeSiong and etc.
- Hahaha, but well, luckily they know it by now! Thats not bad! :D

- On the way there, I offered Vivian sweet, Petrine saw it and ...
- She said: "Wah, you offered sweet to her and none for me!".
- Then I replied: "I didn't offer you, but I did discount you!" ...
- For those who don't get it, OFFER = DISCOUNT! Hehs :D
- Then they immediately gave me that expression of "cold"! :D

- Next up, heard my name being called out by girls, looked up ...
- Saw Glenda Nicole ShuetJing JiaHui XianYing looking at me.
- Perhaps there are others who called me too, but I don't know.
- Confirm not Petrine and Vivian, as they're walking behind me.
- So maybe they're ChihXian YuLan and ShiMin. *Charm* BHB! :O

- Finally reached the rooftop of Marina Barrage at 1pm plus.
- Settled everything down, it took at least 15 minutes for that.
- Played 02 games; "Good Afternoon" and "Blow Wind Blow"! (:
- There are lots of hilarious scenario happening right then too.
- Hahaha yeah, and we settled our lunch right after the games.

- Okay so right after our lunch, Cam-Whoring sessions started!
- That included photos taken in groups and one-to-one.
- I have also taken pictures of all the flying kites in the sky! :D
- Once again, I think that it's my privileged that 03 ladies ...
- Auto asked me for photos with them, LOL! *Thick-skin again* :O
* Shall continue the remaining incidents on the next episode! :D
Advance notice for Episode 104: Part 02 of Welfare Outing!