Episode 101: Lai lai lai ahs ~ ...
Thursday, July 09, 2009, 11:00 PM
09th July 2009; Thursday.- Achieved 75%; an A1 [O's grading range] for MST-Tech.
- And scored 64%; a B4 for my MST-Mat. Awww, thats bad! ):
- Anyway, ZhiKai is the Top scholar for both the modules! (:
- He scored 99% for Tech and 86% for Mat! WOW! Congrats! :D
- Ended everything by 4pm plus, supposed to go for CSCC ...
- Third Welfare meeting, but I didn't make it on the last minute.
- As I'm not feeling well and thus, I headed home for some rest.

- Will probably be going for the Welfare Outing on this Sunday!
- Somehow, I think that DRFSM 01A|01 doesn't seems that ...
- United as what I've thought, given the awkward situation now.
- It doesn't really concern me but I do not wish to see things ...
- Like that happen among my classmates. Is that okay?! Alright! :D
- I shall not elaborate much, as only some of them will get it! (:
08th July 2009; Wednesday.- Skipped CRS in the morning from 0800 to 1000! Hehs (:
- Same goes to LongKiat, JunYan, ZiYun, Angie and Patrick.
- Thus, we only reached school at 1000 for C_Prog module.
- Ended at 1200 and went for lunch @ FoodCourt 05.
- After that, headed for final lap of project discussion! :D
- Left SP at around 3pm plus and reached home at around 4pm.
07th July 2009; Tuesday.- Scored 68%; a B3 [O's grading range] for Thermofluids.
- Top 03 scholars: LongKiat 100%!!! ZhiKai 92% and ZiYun 86%!
- LongKiat, aka aHbEe is oh so pro uh! Lai lai lai ahs ~ ...
- So MingHui, JunYan, ZiYun, LongKiat, FeeZah and Angie ...
- Whats our latest favourite quote uh?! It's "Lai Lai Lai Ahs ~" ...
- Hahaha, must say it in a deep-voice uh! Hehs (:
Advance notice for Episode 102: ---