Episode 97: Mixed Feeling?!:O
Saturday, June 27, 2009, 5:00 PM
- Currently only NYP and RP stopped school! Oh so good siol! ):
- For me, I gonna have my Mid-Semester Test next week! ):
* Monday [29th June]: 1330 to 1430.
* Tuesday [30th June]: 1330 to 1500.
* Wednesday [01st July]: 0830 to 1000.
* Thursday [02nd July]: 1030 to 1130.
* Friday [03rd July]: 1030 to 1200.
- CSCC AGM is also on next Friday [03rd July @ 1730]! :O
- And I've yet to complete my ONOW Project, not even a bit! ):
- Thus, where are my group members siol?! No time liao uh!!!
- I don't think I've put in that much effort for my MST too! ):

- I think it's quite strange that when someone dies, suddenly ...
- Everyone becomes appreciative. Isn't it a bit too late? :O
- What about those comments that they have made earlier on?!
- Suddenly everyone backpedals. Is it to lessen the guilt ...
- On their conscience?! Oh well, please appreciate the people ...
- Who should be appreciated when they are alive. Seriously man!
- Anyway, it doesn't matter if you're backpedaling or not.
- Because the dead only have memories of when they were alive.
- Thus, please treasure your life. It is fragile yet so precious! (:
- Okay alrighty, the above are just basically base on my opinion.
- Conclusion: Yesterday was a history, Today is a gift and ...
- Tomorrow will be a mystery! Hahaha shall end here, goodbye!
Advance notice for Episode 98: ---