Episode 96: Let's Give and Take!
Thursday, June 25, 2009, 3:00 AM

* Summarise for the past few days; 21st [Sun] to 24th [Wed]. *
24th June 2009; Wednesday.Happy 19th Birthday to Linda Ng! :D- Supposed to return back to SP for non-compulsory lesson.
- But due to my laziness, I did not went on the last minute siol.
- Slept at 5am on the previous night and woke up brightly at 8am.
- Keep receiving and sending of smses for hours since then.
- Went to find some friends for Mac breakfast at 9am plus.
- Shopped around after that, and reached home at 1pm plus.
- Supposed to met the rest for movie @ Jurong Point, but it has ...
- Been cancelled due to our late-waking up and etc. Oh well ):
- Anyway, met the following peep to Causeway Point at 3pm plus.
- Includes Agnes, Ryker, Christina, Wayne, JiaBei and Grace.
- Ran into HongChiong inside the mall too, hahaha (:
- Bus-ed back to SengKang, the scenario inside the bus ...
- Was oh so damn hilarious can! Ryker and I keep making fun ...
- Of the bangala lady who was sitting right in front of us! :D
- Ryan HaoChuan and JiaWei came to looked for us after that.
- Ran into FangJie and we chatted for like 15 minutes, lol! :D
- I left earlier and reached home at 8pm plus for The Ultimatum!
23rd June 2009; Tuesday.- Forced myself to woke up at 1pm and only reached SP at 3pm!
- Received a message from Dickson, WOW Sumia haven't die yet!
- LOL! Anyway, small group revision with the other 06 of them.
- Includes LongKiat, MingHui, JunYan, Angie, Partick and ZiYun.
- And I printed some revision papers for them as well too siol! (:
- How nice can I be to them uh?! LOL! Anyway, welcome peep! :D
- Spent hours revising and helping one another there. Well-done!
- Obviously, a lot of hilarious stuffs happened too! Hahaha :D
- And we went for dinner @ Commonwealth at around 6pm plus.
- All of us went, except for MingHui, and we left at 7pm plus.
- LongKiat shared lots of stuffs on The Ultimatum with us!
- I'm very happy because some of them also like Felicia Chin! :D
- Headed over to SengKang and passed some stuffs to Daphne.
- Eventually, I'm back home by 9pm for The Ultimatum! :D
22nd June 2009; Monday.- Supposed to go for the first Welfare outing on this day.
- As well as rooting for Vivian @ Marina Floating Platform.
- For her second audition of Singapore Idol 2009! :D
- But I couldn't make it as something happened on the last minute.
- Anyway, met Grace Wayne Agnes and Dickson to Bugis @ 3pm.
- Wayne went for his hair-cut while I revised for my MST there.
- He cut BANG! WOW! And that duration required 02 hours! -.-
- Headed back to Hougang for dinner and home for Ultimatum!
- Webcam session with GangYi, Wayne, Grace and Shirley! :D
- Webcam session with Rachel and Yvonne! :D
- Finally went to bed @ 4am plus. Yeah, thats all babe! (:
21st June 2009; Sunday.Happy 18th Birthday to Galvin Chiam! :DHappy 24th Birthday to Woon SiYuan! :D- Celebrated Father's Day 2009! Happy Father's Day, David! :D
Advance notice for Episode 97: ---