Episode 94: Outcast?! WOW!:O
Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 11:55 PM
16th June 2009; Tuesday [Today].- Reached SP at 10am for second meeting of CSCC Welfare! :D
- I found that it went on quite smoothly siol, at least I took ...
- The initiative to chat with some of them today. Yes larh! (:
- Joshua and Pearlyn words, really moved me in some ways!
- Supposed to be in-charge of the Amazing Food Race event.
- But I've been told to be one of the ICs for Chalet instead! :D
- The following events will be planned by us, CSCC Welfare! :D
- Amazing Food Race: The last Saturday on July!
- Balls & Games Tournament: One of the Wednesday on August!
- Chalet: 03 Days 02 Nights on Weekdays, during September! :D
- I'm the Food IC for the Chalet siol! Hahaha WOW! :D
- And the Chalet will consists of all the 05 CSCC Sub-Comm uh! (:
- Thus, there will be so many peep right then, challenging for me!
- AGM Meeting and Connection Camp are also coming up siol! (:
- Welfare meeting ends at 12pm, went for lunch before ...
- Meeting my group members for Project discussion at 1pm.
- FeeZah is down with Flu, thus she couldn't make it! ):
- As a result, it only left with ME MingHui ZhiKai and Terence! (:
- We only completed some for it, gonna meet up on Friday again.
- Hopefully, we can complete everything during this vacation! :D
- Hilarious stuffs just keep going on throughout the discussion.
- Went to Moberly first, and then to Plaza for our discussion.
- And we also keep playing Webcam with Angie and Patrick. Lol!
- So ROFL man! Hahaha :D And all of us left SP at around 4pm.
- Went to meet some new friends for dinner @ Dhouby Ghaut.
- They include Jacelyn, Elvin, JiaYing, Sebestian and XinYi! (:
- We went to have our meals at PastaMania, oh my Seafood! :D
- I'm glad to know them as they are really some fun peep siol! (:
- I left at around 8pm plus, luckily back in time for my drama.
- Hahaha yeah, The Ultimatum! This drama rocks man! :D
- Okay alrighty, thats all for this specific episode! Goodbye! :D

^ Taken during HIHS Star Awards 2008! :D ^

^ Standard expression taken during Wayne 18th Birthday! :D ^

* Almost all is there for Sentosa outing today, except for ME!!!
* Due to my meeting and project discussion, thats oh so sad! ):
* No point feeling that since nobody really care. Except ...
* For my Kenny and Fred (Nian-Ge) who called and asked why ...
* I'm not around. And I'm not yet put in my effort in revising ...
* For my MST during this holiday! I really hope to score well!
* Gonna meet up with Welfare peep on next Monday for Outing.
* As well as go down and support Vivian for her 02nd round of ...
* Singapore Idol Audition! Do your best uh! Welfare ZAI!!! :D
15th June 2009: Happy 16th Birthday to Janelle Lim WX!Advance notice for Episode 95: ---