Episode 92: Advance Celebration!:D
Sunday, June 14, 2009, 11:30 PM
12th June 2009; Friday [Night].- Headed over to SengKang from Tiong Bahru at 7pm plus 8pm.
- Went to the wrong direction when I reached Rachel's place.
- However, found the correct venue after 10 minutes later.
- And thus, saw majority of them at around 8.50pm, hahaha :D
- I realised that many eyes was on me, the moment I reached.
- It's like oh-so seriously, all of them are "staring" at me!
- Such as I noticed that Gail, Ivon and HuiQi was somehow ...
- Keep looking at me, and they whispered among themselves.
- Same goes to BenGoh and co, as well as Yvonne and Manfred.
- Agnes gave me that expression on why I became so different.
- Jeff_ZP told me that he couldn't recognise me! It's like WOW!
- While Joseph and JunJie said I looked very Beng, I'm not!
- Luckily that the usual clique didn't reacted that much. Hehs (:
- Singing of birthday songs and caking the cake fall at 9pm plus!
- And lots of photo-taking session going on throughout the night.
- Almost all the people who are closed with me on that night ...
- Asked me why do I sweat like hell! Seriously, I've been ...
- Sweating since the morning for CIP, till the time I'm home.
- I couldn't recognised HuiQi can! I thought I've mistaken ...
- Someone instead, until the guys told me that that girl is her! :O
- While I keep calling Dickson as Zoe Tay, due to his hairstyle.
- Ivon's laughter can seriously killed me! I will just laugh along ...
- Whenever she is laughing. It's like oh so LOL! Hahaha :D
- We're into the topic of "The Ultimatum", and I named ...
- Ivon as Fann and Fred as PingHui, while WeiLiang wanna ...
- Be NanXing too, and of course Dickson as Zoe. LOL! :D
- And the 04 of them posed for a photo-shoot! It's like so funny!
- Ivon wanna took photo with me just because I said she's pretty!
- Simply oh so hilarious siol! And tick-tock tick-tock -ing ...
- Edwin reached at 10pm plus, while aHBen and Issac at 11pm.
- Grace and Shirley can't make it on the last minutes due to ...
- Shirley having her diarrhoea, awwww that is oh so sad! ):
- Till now, I'm still quite stuck at some questions when ...
- I heard, eg X asking Y and Z things about me on that night.
- I know that all of them already have an answer, either they ...
- Couldn't face the fact, or they just wanna to double-confirm.
- Anyway, Gail clarified with me that she just thought that ...
- I looked as if I just came back from dance before reaching ...
- Rachel's advance birthday celebration on this night.
- Hahaha okay alrighty, thats all for this specific episode! :D

* The birthday girl, Rachel, is in Yellow shirt! Not the purple one!




Advance notice for Episode 93: ---