Episode 91: CIP 之 Touched!:D
Sunday, June 14, 2009, 3:30 AM
* Shall continue from the previous episode; #90! :D
12th June 2009; Friday [Afternoon | Evening].- And we proceed on with their Dance-Competition segment.
- Wow, the kids there are really talented in dancing! :D
- But, some of them danced the same pattern here and there.
- However, it's a good experience for them! Well done! (:
- All of us was like laughing like nobody business while ...
- Watching them right then, they even wanted to choose ...
- Their own songs for their specific dance, it's like wow! :D
- And lastly, we performed a so called "Mini Concert" for them.
- We sang 04 songs for them, thanks to JunYan and Azli as ...
- The guitarists right then, MingHui and FeeZah sang the most!
- And I'm really happy that the kids there sang along with us!
- Anyway, followed by the prize-presentation for the kids! :D
- We were really touched as 05 of the kids from the Choir ...
- Put up a song for us, they just sang so beautifully! :D
- I'm really really touched, and their voice totally rocks! :D
- All the 20 plus kids there even drew a big card for us! (:
- They mentioned that they really appreciated on what ...
- We have planned for them, and hope we will visit them asap.
- I do not know why, but I just feel so emotional right then.
- Okay and so we cleared up the place and obviously we ...
- Took photos with them as it's a memorable day for us! :D
- I can feel that they really enjoyed themselves with us.
- As I'm able to see that some of them actually looked ...
- Very sad when we are about to leave the place. Awww! ):
- Even when all of us stepped out of the Home, I could ...
- Still heard the kids calling and shouting out my name.
- Wah at that moment, I can really feel the word "LOVE"!
- All I can do right then, was just to waved goodbye to them! ):
- My classmates and I took 02 group photos outside the place!
- And we proceed off to Tiong Bahru Plaza for dinner before ...
- I went off at 7pm plus, headed over to Rachel's Celebration! :D
- Next episode will be the Celebration on Friday Night! :D


Advance notice for Episode 92: Rachel's Celebration! :D