Episode 87: Top Friends? Oh well...
Monday, June 08, 2009, 4:30 PM
I have selected these 20 people as my top friends in Facebook!
This only include to those who have created a Facebook account!
However, I do not include my new SP friends inside the list yet!
Below will only be those whom I've known for quite sometimes!

* Amanda Ler, Ryan Lim, Gail Chin, Daphne Lin ...
* Cassandra Leung, Wayne Lee, Nicholas Chew, Rachel Goh ...
* Grace Lim, Ken Ong, Ng Hwee May, Agnes Pang ...
* Nick Tan, Janelle Lim, Chua Li Ying, Christina Tan ...
* Galvin Chiam, Jesslyn Cheng, Benjamin Lin, Ashley Yeo ...
There are also 09 special awards which I'm able to gave away ...
Thus, I have chosen the following friends as the specific winner:

- I'm not bias! If not, given the situation now ...
- I wouldn't have include certain names inside the list.
- The overall Top 20 list would definitely be different if ...
- The following peep has a facebook account too, such as ...
- Gary Quek, Ryker Fung, Phoebe Choo and Aishah.
- It would be meaningless for this if I used all the 32 boxes!
* Lini is coming back to S'pore for attachment on next month! :D
Advance notice for Episode 88: ---