Episode 85: Summarise [下]!:D
Friday, June 05, 2009, 11:50 PM
* Shall continue from the previous episode; #84! :D
Thursday; 04th June 2009.- School was fine, able to understood what has been taught.
- During the break, Jonathan and I accompanied JunYan ...
- Back home as he have forgotten to bring some stuffs to school.
- Hehs, took cab down from SP to his house and vice versa.
- Supposed to meet 02 (total: 10) princesses for Pool @ Kovan.
- But due to last minute schedule changed, we shall postpone it.
- Thus, met up with Ryker @ Lot 01 [CCK] at around 5pm plus...
- Bought some stuffs, at least I didn't went home empty-handed.
- I love taking Circle Line! The speed is like oh so fast can! :D
- Eventually, I reached home at around 8pm. Yeah babe! :D
Wednesday; 03rd June 2009.- Scored 81% for my C_Prog Mock Test! Happy siol! :D
- We won't be able to see Mr Charles Lim when we are back ...
- From our 03 weeks holiday! He is so nice larh! Haiyoo ):
- Stayed back after school to discussed on the Concert songs.
- Played MANY games with classmates at the Rock-Wall Stage.
- ALL the games was oh so damn HILARIOUS can! Hahaha :D
- MingHui, LongKiat, MinHui, JunYan, ZiYun, ZhiKai & Angie.
- And also MANY LAME JOKES & RIDDLES! That's funny! (:
- Left SP and met the rest for Pool @ Hougang Plaza.
- Only played a round, as some peep totally spoilt my mood there.
- More and more peep joined in, for I don't know what reason(s).
- Anyway, I left before them as it's quite boring there. Damn it.
- As some took such a long time to even finished a round of Pool.
- Went off and met up with Daphne, then Jassmine and home! (:
Advance notice for Episode 86: ---