Episode 84: Summarise [上]!:D
Friday, June 05, 2009, 11:00 PM
* Summarise: Stuffs that happened on the past few days.
Tuesday; 02nd June 2009.HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to LI MEI XIAN! :D- Stayed back in school and rehearse for our upcoming Skit.
- What I could say is, all went on smoothly throughout the whole.
- Went to packed food, together with ZiYun and WeiJie.
- We suddenly became their waiter and waitress! Hahaha (:
- Ran into Joshua.Y and have some chat with him, after that ...
- I went over to Moberly and spent my time there before ...
- Attending the CSCC Welfare meeting @ 6pm, all are nice peep!
- Consists of 12 guys and 13 girls for new Welfare members!
- I believe I will definitely enjoy myself there sooner or later! (:
- Both Joshua and Pearlyn are very hilarious throughout too! :D
- It ended at around 7.45pm and home sweet home babe...

Monday; 01st June 2009.- During the 03 hours break, my class was having a discussion ...
- Regarding on our CIP event which will be held on next friday.
- We have thought of all the games, performances and etc...
- I'm one of the leader who will be looking after a group.
- After drawing lots, I'm being paired up with Ding Ming Hui! :D
- I'm sure we can definitely control all the rebellious there!
- I will try to put myself in their shoes on that actual day ...
- By being an ah-beng, hahaha it depends! Hehs (:
- The 06 stations game master consists of Julie, ZhiKai, Angie ...
- Jonathan, WeiJie and Azli. While Patrick and JunYan shall ...
- Be the photographers for the day. Whereas the remaining ...
- 08 of us will each be pair up and thus form 04 groups in total.
- Beside MingHui and me as a group, other groups consists of ...
- LongKiat and FeeZah, ZiYun and Raith & MinHui and Terence.
- In conclusion, I will definitely put in my best on that day! :D
Advance notice for Episode 85: Part 02 of "Summarise"! (: