Episode 83: YES, RED KITES!:D
Sunday, May 31, 2009, 3:00 AM
I shall let this song end off the last day of May in 2009! :D
HIHS SPORTS CARNIVAL 2009:
CHAMPIONSHIP goes to ... RED KITES! :D- Bravo to Red Kites for being the Champion once again! Hehs (:
- Kites followed by Green Hawks, Blue Eagles and Yellow Falcon.
- I'm proud of it okay! As it's my specific "house" back in HIHS.
- Red Kites was also the champion back in 2006 and 2008! :D
- Supposed for this year's Carnival, Hawks was the one on the ...
- Leading chart all the way before Eagles, Kites and Falcon ...
- Thus, I was really shocked upon knowing that we won again! :D
- Hahaha! Well done to all my juniors! Red Kites 蝉联冠军! YEAH!
- Tomorrow will be the GCE O Level Chinese Written Paper! :O
- ALL THE BEST to my following friends! *I only care for them!*
- 包括亮丽的"十公主": Amanda Ler, Cassandra Leung, Cherie Yu ...
- And also Daphne Lin, Dawn Tan, Janelle Lim, Jazzmine Ang ...
- Together with Ng Hwee May, Phoebe Choo & Vanessa Wee ...
- 还有可怜的"三公子": Joseph Yuan, Ng Qing Jie & Ronald Yeo ...
- For those who wants to achieve a higher grade in Nov paper.
- Only retake if your grade for Oral + Listening is Distinction!
- If your scored either a Merit, Pass or Fail for it ... I'd rather
- Your spend your time revising for other subjects instead.
- Chiong! And most probably will score well for your overall O's!
Happy 18th Birthday to Shaun Chung on 30th May 2009! :DAdvance notice for Episode 84: ---