Episode 81: Oh tell me why?!
Thursday, May 28, 2009, 11:00 PM
- I seriously think that majority of my friends have changed! ):
- I changed too?! Yes indeed. But it depends on each scenario...
- I fark care on those peep I dislike in the first place...
- However, I will definitely have some close friends right?! Yes.
- It just hurts me when I don't have that same feeling anymore.
- Despite being nice to some of your, your just don't appreciate.
- Your can even make so many kinds of sarcastic remarks, pro!
- Some of you even know all kinds of "snatching" techniques!
- So what can I do to save such friendship?! Oh well, nothing!
- Why are all of you going against me?! Why?!!!
- Your are the one who forced me into this... So don't blame me!
- Well Rachel, I shall join you for module on "depression" asap...
* I have already tried my best not to make it that obvious! *
* I mean those sentences that I typed as mentioned above. *
Advance notice for Episode 82: ---