Episode 79: Mix-feeling Night!:O
Saturday, May 23, 2009, 11:50 PM
22nd May 2009; Friday.* Shall continue from the previous episode; #78! :D
- I reached Kovan at around 6.30pm; 1/2 hour from SP! :O
- I got so bored over there because all of them are late!!!
- They only reached at 8pm, treating me as an idiot there.
- Felt much better after receiving the bonus hug from Gail! :D
- Hahaha, anyway went for dinner @ the hawker centre there.
- I mentioned lots of cold stuffs every now and then. Hehs (:
- Gail couldn't controlled herself when I asked her if she ...
- Have breathing difficulties when reading some peep's blog! :D
- Went over to Superbowl, played Arcade as our warm-up ...
- Before proceeding to our main task for the night - Pool! :D
- Round 01: Shirley & Desmond VS Agnes & Grace ...
- Round 02: Desmond & Agnes VS Grace & Shirley ...
- Round 03: Wayne & Grace VS Shirley & Agnes ...
- Round 04: Grace & Shirley VS Agnes & Wayne ...
- Round 05: Agnes & Wayne VS Grace & Desmond ...
- Round 06: Desmond & Wayne VS Agnes & Grace ...
- Gail doesn't like to play pool, so she read her book there.
- She also sang the theme song of 'Table Of Glory'. Hilarious! (:
- And we sang along with her, "Ping Ping Pang Pang"... LOL! :D
- I seriously do not know why some peep suddenly popped out!
- That's the reason on why I didn't played 03rd and 04th Round.
- To be added, I only played awhile for the 02nd Round.
- Because I have that feel of being humiliated by XXX ...
- I got so pissed off by XXX words that I stopped the game ...
- And went over to the Sofa and sat with Gail.
- Some of them know exactly on how I'm feeling right then...
- I shall give face to the 02 'G'(s) by not elaborating much on it.
- However, I have already cool down by now, seriously! :D
- Shirley and Gail then went off at around 10.30pm or so ...
- While we continued the game till like an hour plus later. LOL! :D
- I just couldn't stop laughing when Agnes started the white ball.
- Anyway, although this was the first time Wayne played pool ...
- He did extremely well as a beginner. Both Gail and me ...
- Somehow think that he have the potential on it! Hahaha :D
- Ran into Daphne Vanessa Ronald there, when Daphne was ...
- The one who saw me first, knocked on the glass door and HI! (:
- Eventually, I reached home at around 12am plus (Saturday).
- Supposed to have a class outing; revising & movies on Sat; 23rd.
- But it have been cancelled due to some couldn't make it...
- I think it has been postpone to Sunday (24th) instead.
- Oh well it's okay, I would definitely find way(s) to replace it.
- Okay alrighty, gonna stop here for now. Goodbye peep! :D
Advance notice for Episode 80: ---