Episode 78: Fruitful Day!:D
Saturday, May 23, 2009, 11:00 PM
22nd May 2009; Friday.- Although school only lasted for 02 hours plus ...
- I spent an awesome long day outside (nearly 17 hours).
- Damn, I still couldn't understand on the module of E-T! ):
- I seriously do not want to fail any module man! Haiyoo ...
- But some modules are just so hard for me to understand! ):
- Whenever I see my friends are revising for their studies ...
- I can really feel that they are the hardworking batch!
- That's good! At least they can "somehow" motivate me! :D
- So I have my lunch @ FoodCourt 05 with majority of them ...
- And we left the school at around 12pm plus to Clementi.
- Only 01 train station || 03 bus-stops away from SP.
- Walked around and searched for our destination there.
- I was the one who noticed the block first okay! Lalalss ...
- Anyway, during the free time, they suggested to play games.
- So, I'm definitely more than willing to joined along.
- And I'm the winner for the game (among 09 peep)! Hahaha :D
- Second goes to MingHui and Third goes to LongKiat ...
- We then went to the shopping mall there, not sure of the name.
- Went to the Arcade there, Raith is so pro in the "drum" game.
- Spent quite a period of time over there before leaving ...
- Bought my Green Apple Green Tea and back to SP at 2pm plus ...
- To Moberly, same peep there except for ZhiKai and Patrick.
- Completed some questions for my C_Prog assignments ...
- However, spent majority of the time there chatting on MSN.
- And yes, webcam with Kaelyn (MingJing) there, hahaha :D
- Chatted with Jesslyn, but we can't webcam with each other!
- Despite trying it for several times, shall leave it to fate uh!
- Anyway, Angie went off first, followed by Raith, then JunYan.
- Next was LongKiat, ZiYun told me that he said Goodbye to me.
- But I didn't heard it due to putting on of headphone, sorry uh!
- Eventually, I went off with ZiYun and MingHui at around 6pm.
- And took train back to Kovan and met the rest there ...



* I shall continue the remaining on the next episode; #79! :D
Advance notice for Episode 79: Part 02 on Friday Night! :D