Episode 77: Give me time, okay?!:D
Thursday, May 21, 2009, 11:30 PM
21st May 2009; Thursday.- As usual, long duration spent in school on every Thursday!
- I understood LESS THAN 50% for E-Mtr so far! *HELP!* ):
- However for Thermofluids01, roughly understood 80% of it! (:
- While it's simply a waste of time (for me) on E-T module, 60%.
- Went to FoodCourt 02 during lunch-break, ran into JiaBei!
- She was so excited and high when she saw me right then! :D
- Went to Cafe @ T16 with majority of them, hilarious stuffs! :D
- Feezah aka "Teh-cy" was oh so damn HIGHHH right then...
- I remember one scenario was regarding "Cry VS Laugh".
- She asked majority of us, on how do we usually cry or laugh.
- Suddenly, she took either ZiYun or Angie phone, then she ...
- Looked at the camera and captured on her laughing style! :O
- All of us immediately laughed like no one's business! LOL! :D
- Your should look at her retarded expression and movements!
- She even captured our close-up nose one by one in video form.
- How silly can she be uh?! Hahaha, but Well Done Feezah! :D
- Despite being dismissed from school much earlier than usual.
- I didn't left the school asap, but to stayed on for somewhile.
- Have so many funny stuffs for us to focused on! Hahaha :D
- Eventually, I went off at around 5pm . Yeah babe! :D
- Went for dinner with AmandaLer's look-alike found in SP. LOL!
- Ate @ NewYork (square), I mean New York New York @ Kovan.
- Hahaha, then we walked around there, then to Hougang Mall.
- Although she is "not related" to Purple Line (MRT) ...
- She didn't stayed that far from here too, lalalass :D
- Hope she enjoyed her great time spent being hosted by me.
- Anyway, thanks goodness that I made it back on time to ...
- Watched "Paris and Milan", damn hilarious can!!! Oh my! :D
- Especially characters that are portrayed by Dennis Chew CQ.
- Eg. Head twisted by Aunty Lucy and "I LOVE S'PORE!"!!! :D
- Oh well, gonna stop here for now! Goodbye & takecare peep! :D

* Although I'm free from school after 12pm tomorrow (Friday).
* I'm being booked! Should be able to meet the rest at night! :D
Advance notice for Episode 78: ---