Episode 76: Disappointed!):
Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 11:55 PM
20th May 2009; Wednesday.- Had my CRS CA1 Test (30%) in the morning! ):
- Damn, I think I would / might flunk this specific test.
- Because I think I didn't meet the standard requirement! ):
- Despite the fact that I've put in my effort on the research.
- I tend to get so nervous that I started to mumble and etc...
- A passing grade for this will definitely be a miracle for me!
- It doesn't help in boosting up my luck despite being in Red.
- Anyway, I did spent an enjoyable time during C_Prog module.
- Headed to Moberly with LongKiat and Angie after 12pm.
- Ran into Edmund on the way there, hilarious stuffs happened.
- Lol, however I shall not elaborate much about it. Hahaha :D
- Angie went off within 10 minutes when we just went on inside.
- While LongKiat continued with his self-revision, hardworking!
- I just keep on chatting with fellow friends via phonecall.
- JunYan MingHui ZiYun and Patrick joined in after their lunch.
- Finally went off with LongKiat at around 2pm plus...
- Took train down to NYP @ YioChuKang to met the rest there.
- The journey took around 45 minutes in total, long duration! ):
- Reached at around 3pm. Met them @ their E-Learning Centre.
- Haiyoo, didn't get to meet Jek Keong look-alike there, hehs (:
- Damn it, I couldn't have any Internet connection right there.
- So I was like simply chatting with XXX, yes once again. Lol!
- Anyway, I didn't get to see familiar faces in NYP, weirdo! ):
- Together with Nicholas, Grace, Ryker and Wayne... Yeah babe.
- Many hilarious stuffs going on throughout the whole journey.
- They didn't play a good hosts by showing me around e campus.
- Anyway, we proceeded back to Hougang and met JiaBei there.
- Walked around the mall before the rest went for dinner.
- Eventually, I reached home at around 8pm. *Tired*
- Okay alrighty, thats all for this episode. Goodbye peep! :D
Advance notice for Episode 77: ---