Episode 73: Confidence?! NO!
Thursday, May 14, 2009, 11:00 PM
14th May 2009; Thursday.- Stayed in school from 9am till 5pm plus! :O
- Managed to understood 70% of Thermofluids01! (:
- Managed to understood 50% of E-T! ):
- Managed to understood LESS THAN 20% of E-Mtr! Damn ):
- Sat with ZiYun from 9am till 12pm (02 modules).
- Sat with Terence and LongKiat for the last few hours.
- Went to bought Bubbles Tea outside the school with Jonathan!
- Ran into Edmund and ChorChuan @ FoodCourt 04! :D
- It has been so long since I've last seen ChorChuan...
- We packed away and dined our meal @ our created "FC 07"! :D
- I've mentioned so many "lame?!" stuffs during lunch-time.
- MingHui and FeeZah keep on laughing like no one's business! (:
- Went for CSCC | Welfare Interview after school! :D
- Doubt I will be able to get into the list, mainly because ...
- Many peep had signed up for the Welfare sub! Especially! :O
- However, it is okay, as it doesn't affect my mood and such...
- I did have fun during the whole interview session... *Humorous*
- Among MingHui (AM), JunYan (PR), FeeZah (PR) & Juli (CS).
- I realised that I'm the only one signing up for Welfare(W)! :O
- The 02 peep who interviewed me seems quite friendly too...
- I don't know why some of them have so much confidence on me!
- Hahaha, shall leave the outcome to fate okay?! SMILE! (:
- After the interview, went to the Jamming room for awhile.
- JunYan, Angie and Patrick were having their time down there.
- Today's episode of "Paris & Milan" is damn HILARIOUS! :D
- So damn funny can! I keep on laughing non-stop while watching.
- Okay alrighty, thats all babe & dude! Goodbye! :D
13th May 2009; Wednesday.- Went to school only at 10am! *Instead of 8am for usual Wed*.
- Understood 65% of C_Prog module for the day! Hmmm...
- Went for short discussion with group members till 1pm plus.
- One by one, they left after they've settled their stuffs.
- While I stayed on and chatted with LongKiat for somewhile...
- Awww! (Not Jeanette). My CA1(30%) of CRS is on next Wed! ):
- I've chosen the topic on Ending Starvation, while my partner ...
- Choose the topic on Kool Shorthand aka Net Lingo & Emoticons.
- Somehow, I've already completed my research on both topics.
- But I just do not have the confidence on myself (even a little).
- Wanna me to talk non-stop for 15mins in English language is ...
- Like a total impossible task for me! Although it's just 1 to 1.
- Okay alrighty, shall not elaborate much for this anymore...
- Thus, gonna stop here for now! Takecare peep! :D
Advance notice for Episode 74: ---