Episode 70: Hypnotising! [Part02]...
Saturday, May 09, 2009, 2:00 AM

* Shall continue from the previous episode; #69! :D


08th May 2009; Friday.

- Reached home, lappy and stuffs... I now then realised that ...
- Mas Selamat has already been caught in M'sia. Aiseh man! (:
- Kenny gonna attend DragonBoat camp from today till Sunday.
- I believe he would definitely enjoyed himself right there.
- Despite going there without any friend. But as long as ...
- He have the interest on it will do. Thus, all the best dude! :D
- Anyway, I will not MISS you because you're a MR! Lol (:
- Took a 02 hours nap, before meeting the rest for dinner.

- Reached C.P @ 7pm. Majority of them have already reached.
- PizzaHut: Desmond, Grace, Wayne, Christina, Ryker & JiaBei.
- BurgerKing: Ryan, HaoChuan, JiaWei, Nicholas & Joshua.
- Thanks Wayne and Ryker for the SP Donation! (:
- Going 8pm plus when all of us are done with our dinner.
- HaoChuan JiaBei Joshua Christina then left @ 9pm plus.
- The remaining of us slacked at a corner opposite to 7-11.
- Received messages from Kenny in-between that period...
- Damn it! I couldn't connect my SG Wireless there! Fuck! :O
- Thus, occupied myself by doing few questions for my C_Prog...

- Hehs, congrats JiaWei! Finally! I'm happy for you man! :D
- I left at around 10.45pm, thought of watching my drama.
- But, ran into LiYing and SamuelQ when I've alighted from bus.
- Didn't see them for quite a long period of time already.
- Have a very comfortable and relaxing conversation with them.
- Yeah, hello to Jesslyn Cheng too! Lol! * Insider will know *
- Chatted with them for around an hour, and finally back home.

- Reached home at around 12am, oh well it's okay...
- Managed to watched the last few minutes of the drama.
- Last episode of Metamorphosis will be shown on Monday night!
- I love Yvonne Lim's acting! *Love her way of hypnotising peep!*
- Extra: Vegetation = Plant Life! :D * Insider stuff *
- Currently having the Durian Puff which Mummy bought for me.
- Okay alrighty, I'm so tired right now. Gonna stop here for now.


* I shouldn't have joined the rest for dinner earlier on.
* I went there with a happy mood, yet I'm filled with ...
* Disappointed feeling right now! Damn it...
* Time can really make a difference on so many stuffs...
* I shall not continue much about it anymore, haiyoo ):
* I really feel like hypnotising myself asap! ): |Knocking Finger|


Advance notice for Episode 71: ---


DES★LIM;多知一些!

DESMOND LIM 林奕强
Twenty-third (23rd) in 2014
08th January 1991
Sheep 羊 | Capricorn 魔羯座
Hougang View [Kovan|Hougang]
desmond_fish27@hotmail.com
Holy Innocents' Primary School
Holy Innocents' High School
Singapore Polytechnic DRFSM

Free Web Counter

TOURISTS;青春无敌!

AiPohNG AmandaLER
CalebTAN CharlesLIM
CherieYU GaryCHEW
GlendaONG GraceLIM
HweeMayNG JanelleLIM
JazzmineANG JunTianSIM
JunYangTAN KaelynGOH
LiYingCHUA NicholasCHEW
PetrineTANG RachelGOH
ShaneTAN SiYanTAN
VivianLIM WanTingLIEN
WayneLEE XianYingANG
YuyaANG ZiYunLIM

ENCORE;再次重温!

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014