Episode 69: Hypnotising! [Part01]...
Saturday, May 09, 2009, 1:15 AM
08th May 2009; Friday.HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to MERYL ANG! :D* Remember that 08th is the POWER of ALL!!! Hahaha :D *
- Supposed to be having school from 0900 till 1200.
- However, done with our stuffs and all of us left before 1130!
- 9am to 10am: E-Mtr(1). Grrr, damn this module...
- I couldn't understand what has been taught! ):
- 10am to 11am plus: E-Mtr(2). Not bad, so far so good! (:
- The person-in-charge said I'm one of the Top 03 for this.
- Hahaha, obviously larh! If she don't said so, I will surely ...
- Use my ways to hypnotise her! Hiak hiak hiak... *Evil*
- Anyway, left the school straight after I'm done with it.
- Since I'm not attending the SA briefing at 1pm.
- Okay alrighty, so I headed back to Hougang.
- Met up with Grace around 12pm plus first before ...
- Proceeding back to HIHS. Uncle Leo were so friendly! :D
- Okay, quite a number of students/teachers saw me there.
- Teachers in and out of the staff room when they saw me there.
- Include Anba, Ganesan, Shaikha, Susanne Ng, Ian Sim, Guei,
- Nathan, May Tan, Jack Ong, Chang JY & Tan Bee Choo! :D
- Ganesan was surprised to see me there, she said ...
- She love my highlighted-hair colour! Hahaha thanks uh! :D
- Nathan said I looked more like a teenager now, oh really?!
- I really missed her unique voice man! Haiyoo... *EHH*
- Lol, Anba was catching students when he saw me right then.
- Luckily he didn't catch me on anything. Hahaha :D
- Ian Sim words are quite hilarious. Well done! (:
- Shaikha were teaching students for Mid-year when she saw me.
- A little causal chat with Susanne Ng along the corridor.
- At least a Hi-Bye with Guei, May Tan & Chang JY.
- Jack Ong is forever showing off his cool-ness...
- Lastly, to the library and looked for Tan Bee Choo.
- She promised me, so yarh I appreciate her kindness.
- Only chatted a little with Amanda's friends, Cassandra, Dawn,
- Hwee May, Vanessa and Rina. *Not sure if others have see me*
- Anyway, I walked passed Shirley's class (05 Faith'2009)...
- She immediately waved her hand hard at me with her smile.
- Although she's sitting right in front of M.Singh right then.
- Damn hilarious man, and I left the school after that.
* Shall continue the remaining stuffs on the next episode! :D
Advance notice for Episode 70: Hypnotising Part 02!