Episode 68: Serious Headache!):
Thursday, May 07, 2009, 11:55 PM
07th May 2009; Thursday (Today).- Having school from 9am till 4pm plus today.
- 9am to 10am: E-Mtr. I do not understand this module! ):
- 10am to 12pm: Thermofluids01. Understood this module! :D
- Yet, those formulas and units are quite confusing tho...
- Have to memorise so many stuffs + some conversion of it.
- 12pm to 1pm: Lunch-break, Foodcourt 04.
- 1pm to 2pm plus: E-T(1). So far so good! (:
- 2pm plus to 3pm: Slacked @ some Cafe near T16.
- Have some causal chat with the others...
- Don't know why we ended up mentioning things like "MAN(4)".
- Then Fiza suddenly said "GIRLY MAN!!!". LOL! :D
- I immediately thought of that you-tube video! (:
- And I followed by kept saying "KILLERRR! KILLERRR!".
- Damn hilarious man! :D JunYan felt like watching it again.
- So, we ended up covering the whole Cafe with our laughter!
- We also watched other hilarious videos right after then.
- 3pm to 4pm plus: E-T(2). Currently understood 70% of it! :D
- Once again, lots of formulas and conversion to take note of!
- Enjoyed myself with majority of them during the last module.
- Somehow, they brought entertainments to me! Hahaha :D
- Left the school straight after I'm done for the day there.
- Headache began to attacked me when I'm on my way back.
- Saw Fion @ Hougang Interchange when I was there.
- Till now, I stil feel very unwell, given that serious headache! ):
- Oh well, school from 0900 till 1200 tomorrow.
- Majority of us are not attending the SA briefing tomorrow.
- After that, I have to rush back to HIHS for some stuffs.
- Anyway, might be meeting the others at night?! :O
- Because I have not seen them for a week.
- Okay alrighty, thats all for this episode, takecare peep! :D
* Thanks peep for all the caring and etc... Thanks uh! :D
Advance notice for Episode 69: ---