Episode 65: I'm getting so lost!):
Monday, May 04, 2009, 11:59 PM
04th May 2009; Monday (Today).- Supposed to be a long day (0830 - 1700) for me.
- But I missed out on school today instead! ):
- I did woke up on time when my handphone's alarm rang.
- However when I'm preparing and such, suddenly ...
- My head felt so dizziness. Raining heavily right then too.
- So after much consideration, decided not to attend school.
- Took my "Panadol + Flu-Max" before going back to sleep.
- Slept from 8am plus till 1pm plus. Felt much better.
- I reminded Wayne that today is not his Theory-Test okay!
- Somehow, I saved his precious time and sort! (:
- Stayed at home for the whole day, except Dinner time.
- Damn it, it's only the 10th day in Poly and I missed it! ):
-
Desmond uh! Jek Keong uh! Yi Qiang uh!-
YOU MUST BUCK UP OKAY?! *I will try larh!*- More and more assignments have been assigned to us! Grrr...
- Given this situation, I have already lost half of the battle!
- I missed out on the latest new stuffs taught in C_Prog! ):
- Damn it, I'm getting so lost in this module already! ):
- Some kind-hearted peep, please coach me on this okay?!
*
Thanks people for all the caring and such. *
*
Your should know who you are! Hehs (: *
*
I'm feeling quite okay now! Thanks all! :D *
*
I love my previous episode (#64) oh so much! :D *
Advance notice for Episode 66: 双子星! :D