Episode 62: 寻找最真实的林奕强!
Saturday, May 02, 2009, 2:00 AM
01st May 2009; Friday.- As expected, I only woke up in the afternoon.
- Didn't have to wake up that early this morning.
- Due to a public holiday for us. It's Labour Day! :D
- Anyway, slept for 11 1/2 hours, so not enough! ):
- But oh well, it's much more better than school days.
- I have completed my tutorial assignment for E-T.
- And only left some questions for C_Prog. Grrr ):
- I just couldn't get the concept right man! Hais...
- As a result, I only left the assignment on CRS.
- Gonna do some research on it asap. Damn it ):
- Went out and met Wayne Aishah Grace @ Kovan Mac.
- Received a call from Grace before I reached there.
- LOL! They saw Mrs Nathan queueing up for her meal there.
- She still spoke to me, and I appreciated her words on me.
- Thanks for all the encouragements. I miss your voice! :D
- Anyway, have our meals plus using of lappy there.
- I took so long to get connected to SG Wireless.
- Luckily, all went on smoothly with the help from Aishah.
- Wah! Wayne and Grace took damn a lot of pictures there.
- With the Webcam Companion program from their lappy.
- They just keep on playing with it. *Oh so sweet*
- Suddenly, we heard some whistle sounds going on.
- We thought got guys hinting on some girls.
- Out of expected! This was the ringtone from an uncle!
- LOL! That uncle felt so paiseh right then. Hahaha :D
- Because the ringtone repeated 'weet-woo-weet" for times.
- We just kept on laughing like no one business.
- The couple sitting next to us, who were doing their revision.
- Looked at me and laughed along with us. Hehs :D
- Anyway, they have left me with a deep impression.
- Sent both Aishah and Wayne off before proceeding back.
- Reached home, bathed again, and watched Metamorphosis.
- I have gotten a serious flu right now! *No fever*.
- Damn serious, running-nose, running like hell man. Grrr ):
- Sometimes, I realise that my facial expression and all...
- Carry some images of Felicia Chin in The Golden Path.
- It just feel so natural for me. So is it good or bad?!
- Good because it's me, bad due to looking quite dao.
- In conclusion, who really am I?!




Advance notice for Episode 63: ---