Episode 61: Enjoyable!:D
Saturday, May 02, 2009, 12:30 AM
30th April 2009; Thursday.- As usual, Thursday was considered a long day for me.
- School from 9am till 4.20pm (instead of 5pm).
- Went for K-singing @ Moberly during E-T module.
- Because the lecturer didn't have any stuff to teach! Grrr :O
- Anyway if I'm not wrong, there are 08 of us going for K.
- Definitely enjoyed spending my time there! Awesome! :D
- Became HIGH when MingHui and Fiza sang Lady Marmalade.
- All of us just sang along with them. Hahaha :D
- "More More More, Gitchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da". LOL! (:
- Oh well, I'm more than happy despite only a song for me.
- Was surprised that majority of them praised my vocal.
- However, I find my singing just average man. Lalalass.
- Trained back with Raith and ZiYun. Alighted @ Kovan station.
- Have my dinner at home and met the rest @ Hougang Mall.
- Reached there at 8pm plus, spent an hour plus @ LJS.
- With Wayne, Nicholas, Grace, Ryan and Frederick.
- Read a blog, only insiders will know. (*Raj VS Anba*). LOL! :D
- They played with the Webcam Companion on the lappy.
- As a results, lots of pictures was taken right then. Hahaha :D
- After that, slacked at some void deck before going off.
- Reached home at around 10pm plus 11pm, bathed and etc...
- Meanwhile, completed my assignment on ONOW.
- Eventually, I'm ready for Metamorphosis! Hahaha :D
- I was so sleepy last night, even I also couldn't believe it.
- Hahaha but I only went to bed @ 2.30am.
- The moment I lied on my bed, I fall asleep.
- Slept for 11 1/2 hours! Till 2pm on Friday afternoon. WOW! :O
- Okay alrighty, thats all for this episode. Goodbye! :D




Advance notice for Episode 62: ---