Episode 60: *Blink Blink*:D
Friday, May 01, 2009, 11:45 PM
29th April 2009; Wednesday.- Having school from 0800 to 1200 today.
- First module for the day was CRS, changing of new teacher.
- Damn it, I got selected for that stuff. Grrr ):
- Next up was C_Programming. Everything just went so confused.
- I couldn't understand anything man. Trying to buck up but ...
- No matter how much time I spent on the lecture slide show.
- I still couldn't understand the concept to that extent.
- Went off and met Grace for Pool @ Hougang Plaza.
- Have my lunch @ Block 805 before proceeding.
- Oh my, we were the first to went into K-Pool that noon.
- No one was there yet man, somehow quite shioked. Hahaha (:
- I don't like the cue there, despite trying for so many others.
- When we were about to went off, WanTing came in with a guy.
- Don't know why we ended up in Hougang CC though. Lol.
- Reached home and bathed, slept from 5pm till 7pm.
- Watched the first episode of "My School Daze".
- It was quite okay, no comment for the moment.
- Okay alrighty, long day for tomorrow, haiyoo...
- Thus, goodbye and takecare peep! :D


Advance notice for Episode 61: Happy Day! :D