Episode 59: 乒 . 乒 ... 乓 . 乓 ...
Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 11:59 PM
- School duration from 0900 to 1200 today.
- Suddenly I heard someone calling out my name.
- I was like wondering who's the one who called me.
- To my surprised, I saw Mei Xian. Hahaha :D
- Due to early dismissal, went to FC06 for lunch.
- Ran into Fion when she's queueing up for her food.
- Ran into Edward when I'm leaving that place.
- After that, rushed back to Houang around 12pm plus.
- It was already raining when I reached there.
- Finally, I know where the bubble-tea lady went over to.
- Ran into Rina and Yi Kai, as well as some other juniors.
- Went over to Plaza, met Daphne and Vanessa there.
- Ronald left, while both of them had their meals there.
- Have a very casual chat with both of them, joke around.
- Ran into Wayne's brother there, Liang Sia.
- Ran into Amanda Ler and her friends there too! Lol! :D
- Went home, took my nap for 03 hours.
- Watched last episode of Table Of Glory.
- The ending doesn't seems to have any story-line one can! :O
- I love Zhang Wen Xiang's (Lin Da Di) acting. Hahaha! (:
- Lastly, currently watching Metamorphosis now! :D
- School starts from 0800 to 1200 tomorrow! ):
- Lalalass okay alrighty, gonna stop here for now.
- As a result, takecare peep! Goodbye! :D
Advance notice for Episode 60: ---