Episode 57: Always on my mind!:O
Sunday, April 26, 2009, 3:00 AM
25th April 2009; Saturday.
- Woke up at around 12pm plus, met the rest at 2pm plus.
- Reached PS @ Dhoby Ghaut around 3pm plus.
- Walked around and waited for the rest to joined us.
- Went for "lun-ner" (lunch + dinner) when they've reached.
- Have our meals @ "Just Acia"! :D
- The food there were damn delicious! Definitely worth it!
- I ordered Teriyaki Chicken set meal. Hahaha :D
- Free-flow of soft drinks, coffee and ice-cream! WOW! :O
- Once again, shopped around till like 7pm plus...
- To be added, saw Linda and her boyfriend again...
- And we went to slacked at some cool place for somewhile.
- Finally, we left there at around 8pm plus...
- Trained back and I alighted at Kovan station.









- As the time was only around 9pm plus right then.
- I've no feel to go home yet, so decided to went for pool.
- It's suggested by me out of random! Geehee :D
- But, the rest was already on their way back home.
- And they looked quite tired too. Haiyoo...
- Thus, I jio-ed Dahpne out, she then reached at 10pm.
- So, the 03 of us went for Pool @ Kovan Superbowl.
- Thanks Dahpne for teaching me some skills.
- But somehow, I can't really figure out it yet. ):
- My skills still not that bad okay! Aiseh man! :D
- She left around 11.30pm while Grace and me continued.
- Eventually, we played till 12am and left there.
- Home sweet home @ 12am plus. Lalalass :D




Highlight! :D- Supposed to be a gathering, but only 10 turned up! ):
- 04 F: Agnes, Christina, Grace and JiaBei.
- 06 M: Desmond, HaoChuan, JiaWei, Ryan, Ryker and Wayne.
- 03 in Yellow: Agnes, Christina and Desmond! :D
- Thanks Agnes for sharing so much stuffs with us! :D
- Once a stalker, always a stalker! You know who you are!
- I just keep on laughing upon hearing things about you!
- "Just Acia" @ PS is definitely worth going! Do visit! :D
- Awesome amount for the price of Pool that we've played.
- Thanks Daphne for willing to came out for the game.
- Headache is torturing me right now! Damn it! ):
- I still have to complete my C.Prog assignment by tmr! Grrr ):
- Okay alrighty, gonna stop here for now! Takecare peep! :D
Advance notice for Episode 58: Star Awards 2009! :D