Episode 51: SP Family!:D [02/03]
Friday, April 17, 2009, 3:15 PM
* Continue from the previous episode, #50! :D *
And so, we left Causeway Point at around 2pm and headed back to Dover. We were also the last batch to reached our meeting room for calculating of money. LOL! :D
Anyway, I can't believe that I'm still able to raised an amount up to $30 for my donation tin, when I don't even force peep to donate for it. I will just stood there and let others donate their coins into my tin automatically. Lalalass...
WOW! All thanks to Felicia unique expression. I just gave that same expression throughout the day. Hahaha! :D
In total, my class of 17 peep has raised up to nearly $500 for this event! Woohoo bravo! Well-done, well-done! :D
We also took many retarded pictures in-between.
And finally, a class group photo at the end of the day.
All of us could clicked really well with one another.
And proceed for the Welcome Party for freshies.
But I only stayed for awhile larh, left slightly before 5pm. While some others wanna stayed back for the buffet dinner, LOL! (:
Reached Hougang and went back to HIHS.
Mdm Yiak was so happy to see me, Hahaha.
Seriously, Amanda is getting pretty and prettier lo!
Went back for the purpose of knowing the results of our school's SYF Dance. Woo, they are aiming for Silver this time round and they managed to get a GOLD!!! Last 02 years was bronze. WOW! Well done girls! :D
Smsed Aishah the result, she immediately called me upon receiving my message when she was just half asleep. She couldn't believe such wonderful results man! Hahaha.
Anyway, met Wayne Ryker and Grace for dinner.
Listened to their stories in NYP...
Have hilarious conversation there. I just can't stop laughing for the whole day, except for the donation part - Felicia! LOL! :D
Walked over to Wayne's mum working place.
LOL! Saw Mr Sharhom and keep playing with him.
To be added, I also ran into 02 HIPS girls when they are busy catching birds. It's like so wtf man. * Same goes to that Uncle *
Wayne and Grace had their dinner there while Ryker and I each bought back home instead. The food was nice! :D
Watched some TV programmes and used my lappy.
Chatted with several peeps, sent photos to them and updating of Episode 50 and 51. Eventually, I'm done with this now!
Thus, goodbye and takecare peep! :D
Advance notice for Episode 52: Photos from #50 & #51!