Episode 50: SP Family!:D [01/03]
Friday, April 17, 2009, 2:30 PM
16th April 2009; Thursday.Woke up around 6am plus in the morning.
Left my house around 7.30am and reached YiShun at 8.10am for my Flag Day. Every year01 student from SP have to do that...
This event was for the President Star Challenge 2009.
I believe the whole area of Singapore was filled with SP students from 7.30am to 2.30pm. Hahaha :D
Have a brunch break with the rest of my classmates at Burger King from 9.30am to 11.30am. Have lots of laughter in-between.
The whole meals was treated by Mr Lim YH, thanks man! :D
He also roughly shared with us what we will be going through on this course for the next 03 years. And this course that I'm taking, I only belong to the 2nd batch now. This was a new course started last year in SP. :O
One incident was that, there are just too many french fries left, and all of us combined into one big tray. And we separated ourselves into 02 groups, and played our game in order for the loser team to finished those fries up.
Hahaha can you imagine all the craziness inside there?! :O
After that, my group went to Woodlands - Causeway Point, while the others went to other places in their small groups too.
WOW Damn! Causeway Point was filled up with many SP students too man. But well nevermind, we still got "supporters"! Hahaha (:
Saw Alexia and chatted awhile with her.
As I walked walked and walked, I suddenly saw one familiar face, I took a closer look and realised that the person was also looking at me right then! LOL!
He's Chor Chuan, one of my GLs in CSCC.
He was waiting for his friend (girl) right then.
I don't know how to describe our conversation there.
And he left when his girlfriend reached. *Familiar*
Received a call from Agnes, she said she saw many SP students in black tee at Tampinese, she thought I'm also there and would like to make a donation for me! Damn lol! :D
Continue with my stuff, and I must admit that those non-chinese are more generous into such donation (eg, Malays).
And also those elderly, uncles and aunties.
There was this scenario when there was this auntie asked me what's this all about. I replied to her that it's a donation for charity. She then asked where will those money be donated to. Suddenly my mind went blank without any reason, I looked at my tin, saw "In support of President Star Challenge". I immediately told her "Its donated to the President!" (In Chinese).
When I heard that came out from my mouth, I also felt weird and immediately laughed out in front of her. Damn ROFL.
This auntie then said "Small boy, you better don't scare me leh! Hahaha, President so rich already, still donate money to him! Hahaha Aiyo small boy uh!". (In Chinese).
* Shall continue the rest on the next episode! *
Advance notice for Episode 51: "SP Family" Part 02! :D