Episode 47: 新生报到!:D
Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 11:30 PM
13th April 2009; Monday.HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to AGNES PANG! :DWoke up at 6am, met JiaBei at 7am - Kovan MRT Station.
Reached SP slightly earlier than expected, before 8am.
Went to my school and checked my allocated class.
Saw Pei Qi when I'm checking out my class right then.
Chatted with JiaWei for quite somewhile via SMS too.
Have some performances and talks from 8.30am till 10.30am in the Lecture Hall. Finally have our buffet br-unch (breakfast + lunch) till 11.30am.
Then we continued with meeting of new classmates and personal tutorial from then till around 1pm. Mr LimYH is a funny guy! Hahaha :D Anyway, my class consists of 17 peep (06 F + 11 M).
I belonged to Class 01A! Lol :D
Quite easy to clicked with them. But some of them are too quiet liao, but majority are quite opened. All ended around 2pm.
And I left w/o joining them for lunch, and went to met Grace and Shirley at Punggol. Left there around 5pm.
Walked to Wayne's house there and we bused down to Hougang to met Ryker and Dickson for Agnes's birthday.
Brought our cake for her and we slacked for quite somewhile at her house void deck before proceeding to her house.
Lol, her mum asked us to play with all the things.
*Only insiders will know what I'm referring to. Hahaha*
OMFG! Shireen is in SiMei too! I can't controlled myself upon hearing Shireen's name, the moment Agnes shared all the things about her. Oh so damn hilarious man! Hahaha :D
Chit-chatted at her house and left around 9pm plus.
When we were about to leave there, I said: "Bye Bye Uncle Auntie, Wo Men Zou Le!". BUT, only his mum was there right then, the one who sat beside her was her son and not her husband. Perhaps it's because the way Agnes's brother sat, looked like their father. Thats why I called the wrong person. Wah right at that moment, all of us laughed till don't know what man. Hahaha :D Finally, I reached home at 10pm.
Bathed and all, watched last episode of the repeated drama that Ryker highly recommend due to his favourite actor inside there. LOL! (: Then, packed my stuffs for Tues SPICE programme.
Finally, headed to sleep at 2am.
* I really felt much better after chatting with my "Senior" Chor Chuan, altho we're born in the same year, he gonna be year 02 student soon. Hahaha anyway, thanks man! :D *
Advance notice for Episode 48: ---