Episode 46: CSS3 Grand Final!:D
Monday, April 13, 2009, 11:00 PM
Continue from the previous episode, #45! :D
When it's 7pm+, walked back to Emerald Pavilion and saw them playing Water Bomb! Looks quite fun man! Hahaha, thus it haven't ended yet. So I walked back to find Ronald and co there, chatted till 8pm plus and they went off, while I waited for JiaBei to finished her bath by 9pm plus as the whole event only ended at 8.30pm. That Kenny went off to have his dinner with his new friends in his group, BETRAYER! :O
Thus, I trained back with JiaBei to Hougang. I alighted at Kovan. I have my dinner only at around 10pm plus.
Then waited for the rest to reached, I waited for like 1 1/2 hours. What can I do beside Chilling?! ):
I can't stand peep who are always late. Keep dragging.
I admit I will also be late as times, but not to that extent.
Especially when there are serious matters to be solved.
Anyway, was quite surprised to see Leo around too.
It also consists of Grace, Wayne, JiaWei, Ryan and Bernard.
Oh yes, and the main cast Dickson Tay!
Can't possibly forget his share on this matter!
Know the seriousness of this incident.
But can't really solve it if that person didn't admit.
The victim have to slowly analysis the matter again.
And so, all of us accompany Wayne and JiaWei to took their bus back at around 1am. Have lots of laughter in-between (Hints: Much Effort and Little Effort. Galvin's waving. Webcam of Leo & HaoChuan. Table Of Glory).
Eventually, stayed a little longer with Grace until 1.30am and I'm back home! Woo, spent almost 18 hours outsisde.
Reached home and surprised to received MeiXian's message, and her adding me on MSN. Woah, felt honoured man! :D
Chatted with several peep on MSN, and finally slept at 5am!
12th April 2009; Sunday.Woke up at 2pm. Hahaha, not enough of sleep man! ):
Chatted with Ryker for an hour plus.
Finally at 8.30pm, here comes Campus Superstar Grand Final! Woohoo! :D ARGHHH!!! JIAMIN didn't make it to the final round! ): Felt quite shocked man. But Jarod deserved to win larh!
Did us guys proud among so many girls! Hahaha (: However, I still feel that all the contestants did well on that night! :D
Received a message fron Ryan mentioning that he felt that I talked the same style as YuanShuai. I was like WTF!
After that, packed my stuffs for Mon's FOC.
I LOVE ALL of my family members! Seriously! :D
All of them really care for me! I appreciate it.
Chatted with Grace and Ryker on the phone around 2am plus.
And smsing with MeiXian after that...
Finally headed to sleep at 3am and woke up at 6am!!! ):
* To be continue on the next episode! :D
Advance notice on Episode 47: SP Orientation Day! :D