Episode 44: OH MY!!! :O
Friday, April 10, 2009, 12:15 AM
10th April: HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to YVONNE TAN! :DI just logged into my SP Account, and I realised that the Time Table (Semester 01), for my course has already been published.
Monday: 0830 to 1700 (Break from 1130 to 1300)
Tuesday: 0900 to 1200
Wednesday: 0800 to 1200
Thursday: 0900 to 1700 (Break from 1200 to 1300)
Friday: 0900 to 1200
Damn it!!! I kanna ALL MORNING shift! Grrr ):
Although Kenny's Time Table duration on certain days are much longer than mine, he still got some afternoon shifts man!
Examples: 1100 to 1700 and 1300 to 1700.
Fark! I do not want to wake up that early!!! ):
Close friends should know my habits (hints: zZz)...
Anyway, gonna really be busy from this Saturday onwards.
11th April: SP CSCC - Sentosa Activity.
12th April: Went out then back for CSS3 Grand Final.
13th April: SP MM Freshmen Orientation.
14th April: SP SPICE Programme.
15th April: Meet up with Ms Tan Bee Choo.
16th April: SP President Star Challenge &
16th April: SP Welcome Party 2009 for Freshies.
17th April: Driving Basic Theory Test.

And finally, school gonna starts on the 20th.
Everybody gonna be very BUSY from then onwards.
To be added, I doubt I'm able to make it for my Theory Test. ):
Advance notice for Episode 45: ---