Episode 39: You will never success!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 10:55 PM
THE 03 WEEKS VOTING PERIOD HAS ENDED! :ORESULTS WILL BE REVEAL HERE ON 01st APRIL! :D31st March 2009; Tuesday.Woke up at around 5pm! WOW! :D
Watched some TV programmes.
Tabulated the voting results, some unexpected results.
Took my shower and watched the last episode of 9pm drama.
I still miss "AnnKok's mother-in-law" man! ):
It's 10.45pm now, and I'm going out now. Goodbye! :D
* Congrats HIHS Military Band for achieving Silver in SYF! Well done, well done! I'm sure Mrs NATHAN is proud of them! :D
* Damn it, you are the one who failed your DAE! You can feel sad, but don't ever put your anger on me! And you are the one who contacted me in the first place. I would not tolerate this kind of fucking attitude from you. You will get it from me one of the day. Just you watch it, forever the seducing bitch! CheeBye...
30th March 2009; Monday.Woke up at around 3.30pm, went out at 5pm.
For the payment of my Ez Card (Tertiary Student Concession Card) at MRT TransitLink Offices. I will have to retain the receipt issued to me earlier on, for the collection of card at my tertiary institution when the school starts. Yeah babe.
I walked walked walked, and ran into Wayne and Grace.
I immediately gave them the unique Felicia's expression.
And we went to slacked at the playground for an hour before proceeding to Wayne's mother working place.
Saw Esther and Galvin respectively. Thanks Galvin (or rather my ex-classmates) for all the good comments on his blog.
Anyway, Wayne went to Grace's house for their CSS3.
Eventually, I also went back home on time with my dinner specially for my CSS3 - Final Revival Round too.
In fact, I think that all the contestants performed really well this time round. Congrats to AiJia and Josline for making through to the Grand Final with JiaMin and Jarod! :D
Hahaha, I still root for JiaMin more among the "3J1A"! (:
Current Average Scores (40 as base-marks)!Jia Min - 30.750Ai Jia - 30.557Jarod - 29.583Josline - 27.367Advance notice for Episode 40: Result-List! :D