Episode 38: 我想要学会自我催眠...
Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:45 AM
THE 03 WEEKS VOTING PERIOD HAS ENDED! :ORESULTS WILL BE REVEAL HERE ON 01st APRIL! :DI have already expected that this would be the outcome since I have decided to went for the Chalet. Oh well, it's okay.
I won't bother too much on how others think about this incident.
Somehow, I'm ready for all the sarcastic comments on me.
Because I know some of them belonged to this group of people.
I, myself know my own limit on it. Yes I do.
I won't over-do it. So please don't feel so negative about it.
Actually, being frank, sometimes I have already made it so obvious by standing that close to some of your in the past.
For those who have already knew it long ago, I thank you for all the supports and keeping your promises all these while.
For those who knew it and pretend nothing had happened, I appreciate your understanding towards me.
For those who can't accept it and made sarcastic comments, like I said, I would somehow feel hurt but will still hang on.
Indeed, everyone would definitely feel shocking upon seeing your friend becoming like this. But somehow, I'm brighten up by Gail's words. She said we belonged to the sociable group...
Well, I don't really get it when she first told me that.
But, after much elaboration from her, I got what she meant.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm actually more disappointed on another matter right now.
To me, I just realised that all the promises we have shared in the past were considered meaningless. Shall describe it as the Recycle Bin were being EMPTY! Yarh, somehow like that.
No matter how you gonna become, I will still continue to hold my belief on you. Even though I know you won't be reading my episode right now! Yes, definitely! *Felicia nodding head*
But since I'm the eldest among us, I would definitely let you, no matter how serious or awkward the situation gonna be like.
However, come to think of it, almost everything had changed.
Remember our password?! Hint: Name of what we always called each other in the past. YES "in the PAST', haiyoo...
Just like the uploaded song and title for this specific episode, I'm just hypnotize myself all these while...
Advance notice for Episode 39: ---