Episode 37: Celebration!
Monday, March 30, 2009, 11:00 PM
PS: HAVE YOU VOTED?! Refer to Episode 21! (:Look for "ENCORE" and click on "MARCH 2009".Voting period: Today is the LAST DAY!!! :O29th March 2009; Sunday.Went out at around 7pm.
Cabbed to a "don't know what name" Restaurant with family members. 2nd Bro went there straight from his working place.
Reached there and realised that not all my relatives were there. Anyway, it was my father's side - grandma's birthday.
Have our meals for hours. It consists of 15 dishes and more.
OMG! Damn it. After that, sing birthday songs and such.
I didn't know her actual age until I counted the candles.
Lol, 7 big candles + 8 small candles = 78 years old!
Take turns to took photos and such, based on generation -.-!
Hahaha not bad larh, surprisingly still received money from my Grandma. Woo! :D But among all the cousins, she still doted on my elder brother the most! Hehs (:
Everything ended for few hours, and elder bro went over to Joan's house. Thus, the remaining of us cabbed home.
Reached home and watched my last 03 episodes of E.U!
I must agree with WanTing that it was definitely worth watching! :D The whole story-line was so damn bravo! Well done!
Lazy to carry on already, have to go out later. Good Bye! :D
* Won't be uploading all the photos taken, a few will do! (:

Brothers & Sister-In-Law...

LOL! I know she looked like JackNeo's mother in I'm Not Stupid.

ROFL, I don't know why Alice looked so happy. Lalalass.

That small boy, Jacky Lim, looked cute. Lol my bro.

Those who turned up - 03rd Generation. *Felicia wannabe*

Damn Jacky, rubbed your eyes for what?!!! Don't be scared...

Come on, Muikishiwsh, don't looked so dao! Frightening.
You are only left with the final hour to vote!!!Results will be reveal here, on 01st April 2009! :DAdvance notice for Episode 38: Reflection...