Episode 36: Gathering Part 03 of 03!
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 4:00 PM
PS: HAVE YOU VOTED?! Refer to Episode 21! (:Look for "ENCORE" and click on "MARCH 2009".Voting period: Left 01 more day! :O* Shall continue the remaining part from Episode 34 & 35 ...
And so, majority of them left at 3am plus.
I went back to the room with Christina and Ryker.
Keep chatting with them non-stop.
Ryker keep on imitated on AnnKok's "Mother-in-law".
The one whom Rachel found her cute, while Gail Ah-Ma disliked and scolded vulgar at her in front of the TV. So LOL! :D
To be added, Christina keep on saying "Bu Mian~". OMG! :O
The rest were helping with the cleaning up downstairs.

Ryker and me then left the room when Agnes went in to sleep.
So, we went downstairs to find the rest.
Some had already slept on the Sofa, while a few stayed up to watched the movie being played by Aishah.
Pathetic me! Only ate 01 Chicken Nugget + 01 Marshmallow + 01 Otah in the whole BBQ process. Luckily Grace auto gave me a bowl of food as my breakfast at a later time.

While I went to chat with Gail on the phone at 5am plus.
Then smsed with Rachel at a later time.
They actually thought of staying over for the night.
But ended up taking cab back to Kovan for Midnight-Curry with WeiLiang HaoChuan Frederick and Thaddeus at around 6am.

When I went down to the living room again, almost everyone had already slept. Grrr... The air-con were quite cold, yet nobody could find the remote control. *It's beside Wayne -.-*.
And so, only Ryker and me were awake right then.
He's playing games on his mobile phone.
While I went to read my I-Weekly magazine at a corner.
To my surprised, Grace suddenly woke up at 7am.
And we went to another room to chat, then it suddenly popped out a Ryker looking all over for us again. Awhile later, Agnes aka the purple fairy or little nyonya woke up full with energy! LOL :D

OMG! The whole conversation from right then onwards was super hilarious! Grace was such a pitiful victim to be harassed by us.
But she's really able to went back for sleep within 03 minutes!
The sound of the fan inside the room were super irritating.
"Dok dok dok dok" non-stop... Fark it.
Finally, Agnes went to bathed at 8am, followed by Christina and then me. Ryker went for shower (another shower room) at the same timing with Agnes. But the timing that 03 of us took in total is equal to his bathing duration! :O

Oh well, and the rest of them went for their shower respectively.
After me is Nicholas, followed by JiaBei, Dickson, Aishah, Wayne. Obviously the last one who bathed was Grace. SLOW!
Received a message from Rachel at 8am plus that she can't get into sleep as her stomach was not feeling good right then.
Luckily she is okay by now, she said the rest are early birds while we belonged to the Owl group! LOL! (:
It started to rain the moment we stepped out of the Chalet.
No choice, we went back into the house again.

Eventually, we really left there awhile later, at around 11am...
We walked back to DownTown East and have our lunch there.
Accompany Christina to bought her stuffs before heading home.
Till then, I had been awake for 32 HOURS! :O
Reached home at around 2pm plus, slept from 3pm to 7.30pm.
And slept again from 5am to 5.30pm on Sat's evening!
In TOTAL, I've replenished 17 HOURS of sleep! WOW! :D

* Group photo excluding Ivon, Joshua, Mabelline and Chin Seng...
* Only took one-to-one photos with those long-time-no-see friends (Rachel, WeiLiang and Gail).
Summary: I've uploaded 90 Chalet photographs in total!28th March 2009; Saturday.As mentioned, I woke up at 5.30pm, went to watched my HongKong drama dvd from 7pm plus till 9pm plus. Anyway, I still left the last 03 episodes to be completed, but WanTing had already finished watching the whole series. Hahaha (:
Went out from 10pm till 2am. Hmmm...
Updating Episode 34 and 35, lie on the bed at 5am.
Yet I'm only able to get into sleep at 7am. Fuck it.
29th March 2009; Sunday.Woke up at 12 noon, listened to Yes933 Pop-Chart.
Updating Episode 36 now, will be going out later.
Should be back home by quite a late timing. Oh well...
Nevertheless, will definitely watch my last 03 episodes of E.U no matter how late I'm gonna be back home tonight! (:
Alrighty, it's raining heavily now. Lalalass. Goodbye! :D
Advance notice for Episode 37: ---