Episode 34: Gathering Part 01 of 03!
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 3:00 AM
PS: HAVE YOU VOTED?! Refer to Episode 21! (:Look for "ENCORE" and click on "MARCH 2009".Voting period: Left 01 more day! :OI'm back from Chalet! It's indeed awesome :D
Oh well, the VIPs that I've mentioned on #32 were actually...
Rachel Goh, Gail Chin and Ivon Peck.
However, Edwin Chia couldn't make it at the eleventh hour.
The moment I went Online, peep have been asking me for photos.
Lol examples like Gail, WeiLiang, Rachel and etc...
Rofl got one incident damn bloody hilarious.
Gail thought got ghost appearing on one of the photo as her face had been distorted. The answer might be due to me accidentally pressed on her features when I'm doing the resizing of photograph/s. LOL scared her!
26th March 2009; Thursday.Okay alrighty, I only went on the second day (Thursday).
Met Rachel at Kovan - 04pm plus.
Chit-chatted with her and waited for Gail and Ivon to reached.
Both of them took around an hour to reached there.
Oh well, have our meals at Kobayashi before accompany Ivon to buy her birthday cake.
As usual, Rachel still love those spicy stuffs. Grrr...
Anyway, the whole conversation there were quite funny tho.
Accompany Ivon back to her house to put her cake down and we went to slacked awhile, when Gail and Rachel were fixing their Kinder-Joy toys. Rofl.
After that, we cabbed down to our destination.





Reached there at around 7pm plus.
We were also considered the last batch to reached there.
The bungalow there were awesome huge! :O
When alighting, the girls keep screaming inside the taxi.
Keep saying that they wanted to stayed for the night even more.
I believe that the people there would definitely welcome them to a large extent right?! I know the answer is YES! *nod head*.





Hahaha, majority of them were either sitting on the soft to watched their television programme or having their curry at the dining table. Once again, spicy stuff to me = NO! ):
After putting our stuffs and such, Ivon saw the majong table and immediately excited jio-ed peep for majong games.
Hehs, I know I have only won 02 rounds with Bernard's help.





When the BBQ fire is ready, the rest went outside while we continued our majong. But, there is this guy who keep spending his time sitting at a corner and having his phone conversation for hours. Ivon got a nickname by WeiLiang, which is called Maria.
Almost everyone praised Thaddeus's stead, she's really polite.
She gave me that Amanda feel. Wow, Hahaha (:
Paused the game and went outside to slacked with WeiLiang Rachel Gail and Ivon. We then walked Ivon to the bus-stop at 10pm. As she need to get home by time for countdown at 12am.










Went to the balcony and chatted with Ryan Gail and Agnes.
In-between, saw Grace waving to us from the other balcony.
Then, all went back to played the "Dao-Pok" game. Lol.
Once again, played majong with WenTing Rachel and Frederick.
Switched partners after that, only left Rachel with the guys.
While I went to the balcony. YES, with Gail again...



















Finally, midnight had came by...
And here comes the most funniest part of the whole Chalet.
02 hours plus of the idoitic game segment, hahaha (:
Shall continue on the next episode.




Summary: Uploaded 49 photos on this episode!Advance notice for Episode 35: Gathering Part 02!