Episode 31: Recognition!:D
Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 11:59 PM
PS: HAVE YOU VOTED?! Refer to Episode 21! (:Look for "ENCORE" and click on "MARCH 2009".Voting period: Left 06 more days! :OI have already collected my Graduation Folder yesterday!
It consists of School Graduation Certificate, Academic Achievements, Co-Curricular Achievements, Personal Qualities (Testimonial) and O Level Certificate.

Saw Janelle Cherie and Daphne, Janelle called my name first.
While Cherie keep looking at me (or rather my hair), and she praised my hair colour. Hahaha thanks uh! :D
After taking the folder from the General Office, we went to the Canteen, and I happened to saw Dawn and HweeMay again.
Saw Mr Anba and he came forward when we were having our lunch, he asked me whether is it my hair had turned rust?!!!
LOL it was damn hilarious, reason and answer being simple, he asked because of my highlighted hair. Grrr...
JiaWei and Ryker said I somehow looked like "SP Ambassador; 宣传大使" as I wore the SP tee right then.

After lunch, we decided to take back our F&N Coursework files if possible. In-between, I ran into Phoebe, Ronald and Regina separately. Only Anutie Apple were inside the Cookery Room right then. The whole stack of the Sec05'2008 Coursework B files was inside the cupboard. But only a small amount of Coursework A files can be found there.
The rest could found their Coursework A files inside the cupboard while only Ryker and me wasn't able to. Grrr...

The truth: Ms Angelene Tan kept mine as reference while Ms Lin Mei Jiao kept Ryker one instead. Eh sorry, should be Ms Lim Mei Qiao... Yesterday was the first day of Term 02, finally the new F&N teacher (who's supposed to relief Ms Lini) reported to HIHS, she's called Ms HayMini! (:
She was still in her previous school in Term 01, she looked so beautiful and sexy too. Hahaha (:


Anyway, I realised that Ms Angelene Tan had wrote some comments inside my file [spaces left in Bibliography page].
She mentioned: "(01) Able to identify and pick out the relevant information in moving a big step forward. (02) Able to link back to the task question in every stages of coursework. (03) Able to personalised his coursework without failing. (04) Able to use his Task Analysis, Research and Development, Evaluation as reference to students."
WOW! It's a bonus, finally a recognition for me! :D

Okay alrighty, Wayne had also taken his D&T Artifact back home. His "Display" looked very nice man! Well-done!
To be added, I love Auntie Apple laughter! Hahaha :D
We stayed in Cotton-On shop for 01 hour plus. Crazy!
Never ever shop with girls, especially those who only loves to try out their stuffs inside the fitting room, yet not buying at the end.
So the rest went home around 04 plus, while I only reached home at 7pm plus with my dinner! Shall not elaborate much...

Hurray, Jarod and JiaMin made it to the Grand Final for CSS3! :D Left one more space for the winner of next week's Final-Revival Round. Either AiJia Joseline or Rachel, anyone except Benita for me.

Did not manage to take any picture with the staffs in HIHS.
Currently I'm (70%) not attending the event for the week.
However, I "might" attend, shall leave it to fate (30%)...
请换灯! 倒数!!! 5 4 3 2 1 ...
Advance notice for Episode 32: ---