Episode 28: Random Part 02!:D
Thursday, March 19, 2009, 2:22 AM

PS: HAVE YOU VOTED?! Refer to Episode 21! (:
Look for "ENCORE" and click on "MARCH 2009".

* Continue from previous episode, #27! :D

Instructions: Write down the names of 20 PEOPLE WHOM YOU THOUGHT OF RIGHT NOW, and then answer the 40 questions.

01 - Nicholas Chew, 02 - Amanda Ler, 03 - Ng Hwee May,
04 - Benjamin Lin, 05 - Daphne Lin, 06 - Grace Lim,
07 - Ryker Fung, 08 - Wayne Lee, 09 - Janelle Lim,
10 - Ryan Lim, 11 - Lien Wan Ting, 12 - Ken Ong,
13 - Gary Quek, 14 - Nick Tan, 15 - Chua Li Ying,
16 - Galvin Chiam, 17 - Lim Jia Bei, 18 - Aishah,
19 - Dickson Tay, 20 - Cherie Yu... (Random Order!)

PART 02: Remaining 20 Questions! :D

Would you ever date 03 (Hwee May)?
- Will ask her out but won't go into relationship.

Would you ever date 06 (Grace)?
- No, I love girls who are sweet and gentle. She know she's not.

What is the best thing about 04 (Ah Ben)?
- Can shout like nobody business, a loyal friend.

What would you like to tell 10 (Hong Wee) right now?
- Must learn and know how to handle several things at one go.

What is the best thing about 12 (Ken)?
- Has a very innocent thinking, won't think of harming others.

Have you ever kissed 20 (Cherie)?
- No, just known her not long ago. Lol.

What’s the best memory you have of 01 (Gang Yi)?
- All the advises and encouragement he have for me. Thanks.

Is 05 (Daphne) your best friend?
- I do not have any best friend in my heart.
- But she's definitely one of my trusted friend! Well done! :D

Have you seen 18 (Aishah) last month?
- Yes, I did. She's still that logical. Hahaha =D

When was the last time you saw 16 (Galvin)?
- O's Result Day - 12th January, if I'm not wrong.
- Congrats for the successful appeal! Good Job! :D

Have you been to 05’s (Daphne) house?
- Yes I did. I still won money over there. Lol.

When’s the next time you’ll see 15 (Li Ying)?
- I'm not sure. But we might happen to see each other near our housing estate. Hahaha (:

Are you really close to 06 (Grace)?
- Can say so, I even know her favourite fruit. LOL!

Have you been to the movies with 04 (Ah Ben)?
- No, I think I can't even stay focus on the movie if he's around.

Have you gotten in trouble with 14 (Yao Hui)?
- We didn't talked to each other for the whole year in Sec03.
- But we are back to normal from Sec04 onwards till now! :D

Do you have a song to describe 08 (Liang Yap)?
- 我不是你想像的那么勇敢 by Rachel 梁文音.

Would you give 02 (Amanda) a hug?
- Yes, why not! :D

When have you lied to 13 (Gary)?
- I didn't lied to him before. Seriously.

Do you know a secret about 01 (Gang Yi)?
- Hmmm I think so?! Maybe Yes, maybe No.

Has 07 (Yuean Lung) met your mother?
- YES! He love my mum a lot! :D


Advance notice for Episode 29: Lini dropping a line to me!


DES★LIM;多知一些!

DESMOND LIM 林奕强
Twenty-third (23rd) in 2014
08th January 1991
Sheep 羊 | Capricorn 魔羯座
Hougang View [Kovan|Hougang]
desmond_fish27@hotmail.com
Holy Innocents' Primary School
Holy Innocents' High School
Singapore Polytechnic DRFSM

Free Web Counter

TOURISTS;青春无敌!

AiPohNG AmandaLER
CalebTAN CharlesLIM
CherieYU GaryCHEW
GlendaONG GraceLIM
HweeMayNG JanelleLIM
JazzmineANG JunTianSIM
JunYangTAN KaelynGOH
LiYingCHUA NicholasCHEW
PetrineTANG RachelGOH
ShaneTAN SiYanTAN
VivianLIM WanTingLIEN
WayneLEE XianYingANG
YuyaANG ZiYunLIM

ENCORE;再次重温!

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014