Episode 26: Mature!:D
Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 12:23 AM
PS: HAVE YOU VOTED?! Refer to Episode 21! (: I really think that I have changed...
In the past, I would easily felt upset or angry whenever I heard on rumours or sarcastic comments about me. However, it doesn't apply to me now. O: I have to get used to it asap, as the society out there are very cruel.
I just have to be myself, as I can't possibly please everybody out there right?! The answer is obviously a YES! *Nod head*
For those who see me as their friends, I will treat you as one too (vice versa)! For those who dislike me, there is no point I continue this friendship / relationship / brotherhood with you anymore. I do not have to suffer by looking at your attitude towards me right?! Obviously a YES again! *Nod nod*
When you are feeling happy, you will talk to me. But when you are having moodswing, I advise you to just kindly fuck off then!
I won't be like last time, such as being extremely nice to people when they don't even give a damn or feel appreciate.
Anyway, there is one thing I can't tolerate, which is people not replying my sms. If I'm willing to send you a message automatically, then I can't find any reason on why you can't even bother to reply a message back.
I'm not a fool so please don't give me all the idiotic excuses!
I might not mean it when I said "It's okay". Get it?!

Okay alrighty, thats all for this episode. Good Bye! :D
Advance notice for Episode 27: ---