Episode 25: Combined!:D
Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 3:00 AM

PS: HAVE YOU VOTED?! Refer to Episode 21! (:



17th March, Tuesday:
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to CHUA LIYING (PARTNER)! :D
Currently watching my HongKong dramas.
To be continued... ...


16th March, Monday:
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to RYAN LIM! :D
Woke up @ 3pm, slept for 10 hours. Oh well...
Heard from others that something goes wrong.
Is like a mouth-fight between "Sentosa" and "Vivo City".
Some were confused, some were unhappy, while some were disappointed. Shall not elaborate much here...
Sms-ed with some friends regarding the incident.
Chat via phone call with Frederick for quite some while.
Phone conference with Grace, Ryker and Wayne for 02 hours plus. Watched Campus Superstar 03 and blah blah blah... ...


15th March, Sunday:
Woke up and transfer all my personal stuffs from my brother's lappy to my personal latest lappy! Geehee :D
Watched Taiwan variety show (超级星光大道IV) and latest dramas from HongKong (学警狙击) + Local (一切完美02) via Internet/Dvd. Went out around 11pm as scheduled beforehand.
Have a last minute discussion with Grace and Fred about the plan and all, have to made sure that all of us know our story-line well. Luckily, I'm able to carried out the right emotion in front of the birthday boy. But it doesn't goes the same to the other two.
Somehow they couldn't controlled themselves and have some secret-laughing when Ryan didn't noticed them. Aizai...
In-between, I saw the remaining people wondering around at the opposite block. That LV-guy still stopped and waved to me.
*Blink* I immediately keep talking to Ryan non-stop, so that his head will turned to my direction and won't looked at the opposite block. And so, we hold his time till it reached twelve.
All came out with a birthday cake to surprised him.
So he gey-gey looked shocked and surprised. Not bad...
My efforts had successfully paid off! *Best Actor*
Rofl, Leo Lim was the joker for the night.
Anyway, we ended everything by 1am plus (Monday)... ...


14th March, Saturday:
Woke up in the early afternoon and went to sing K.
Not bad, sang for 04 hours plus.
Have our dinner at Serangoon Garden.
We then went over to Kovan for some arcade games.
And obviously, I'm in the last position among all the games that I have played. It's definitely not my cup of tea...
I seriously laughed like nobody business regarding all the "Alexandra" things. Hahaha totally damn hilarious. =D
Reached home, and blah blah blah...
Did some personality quizes, shown on episode 23 and 24.
Somehow to me, I think it's quite accurate larh. Hehs (:
Watched Hongkong DVD drama with Bro till 5am (Sunday).


13th March, Friday:
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to VANESSA LEE! :D
Woke up at early afternoon. Went to met Joshua and have our lunch before proceeding to SP for purchasing of lappy.
Wayne and Grace then proceeds to NYP for Wayne's stuffs.
Reached SP and went over to the Convention Hall.
Thought of purchasing Acer brand, but my second brother already had one Acer lappy at home. He said what for a family have two lappys with the same brand. So funny.
Ryker also asked me not to have Acer brand due to its battery life. And so, I purchased another brand instead.
While Joshua purchased his Acer (Same model as Kenny).
Rofl, some RA matters on "Acer" were very hilarious! Hiak :S
Thanks mum and brother for sponsoring me with the full amount for my lappy. I'm seriously very touched man. They insisted me not to used / touched my money on this. Love them very much!
Anyway, we then went for our lappy-configuration, which took around half an hour. Luckily there were people helping us, if not surely gg. I went home and put my stuffs before meeting the rest for bowling. We (players) didn't played for 1 year plus already.
Went over for some arcade games before proceeding to Selegie Soya Bean. I realised that Grace love cars which honked! Rofl.
Lastly, went over to block 703 near Serangoon JC for our Westner food (late dinner / supper). And home sweet home...
Fark! I was very disappointed that Man Utd lost to Liverpool: 01 against 04. Damn it. Luckily Man Utd still leading.


12th March, Thursday:
Definitely woke up in the afternoon.
But can't remember much on what I've done for the day/night.
Only know that I went out to shopped for present(s).
Currently thats all I can think of...


Advance notice for Episode 26: ---


DES★LIM;多知一些!

DESMOND LIM 林奕强
Twenty-third (23rd) in 2014
08th January 1991
Sheep 羊 | Capricorn 魔羯座
Hougang View [Kovan|Hougang]
desmond_fish27@hotmail.com
Holy Innocents' Primary School
Holy Innocents' High School
Singapore Polytechnic DRFSM

Free Web Counter

TOURISTS;青春无敌!

AiPohNG AmandaLER
CalebTAN CharlesLIM
CherieYU GaryCHEW
GlendaONG GraceLIM
HweeMayNG JanelleLIM
JazzmineANG JunTianSIM
JunYangTAN KaelynGOH
LiYingCHUA NicholasCHEW
PetrineTANG RachelGOH
ShaneTAN SiYanTAN
VivianLIM WanTingLIEN
WayneLEE XianYingANG
YuyaANG ZiYunLIM

ENCORE;再次重温!

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014