Episode 20: It's all about FEEL!
Saturday, March 07, 2009, 5:00 PM
Saturday, 07th March:
Happy Birthday, Qism Wang! :DFriday, 06th March:Once again, I woke up in the afternoon @ around 1500hours (3pm). Looked at my handphone and realised that I have received quite a number of messages. *Blink* :D
Then at around evening period, went to meet someone whose name is also shorten as D.L too (Mine is Desmond Lim, hahaha!).
Then we proceeded to Cathay Cineleisure to looked for Ashley.
In-between, saw RuiKiat having his dinner at some Japanese restaurant with a girl. Hiak hiak hiak :S
I also ran into that Taiwanese, Jacky Liu, who had left HIHS on last year's March. I thought he just returned back to Singapore recently, but they said he has been back for quite somewhile already. He also spoken to Ashley awhile. Hehs (:
So oh well, anyway he didn't change at all!
We can tell that he really admired Show Luo a lot. Hahaha.
As the time goes by, it was already 2100hours (9pm) right then.
Just when we were thinking of finding a place to have our dinner, received a call from that ChaoAhBeng aka XiPaiKia, aHBen. LOL! (: So we headed back to Hougang to meet him there.
He took quite a long time to reached our meeting venue.
Then, I received a call from Ryker, saying that he missed his 9pm drama by 15 minutes. Cheer up man! LOL! (:
I also missed the whole episode of my "Perfect Cut 2" okay! But I got my way to watch episode 03 anyway. So no harm for me! *Winks* And so, I chatted with him on the phone for around 20 minutes, until Ben reached. While D.L also chatted with her friends via phonecall too. That's not bad! :D
And so, we went for our dinner for nearly half an hour plus there. After that, headed to some place to slack there.
There are many topics for us to shared + focused on. Hahaha (:
Keep gan people, plus we can't stop laughing on certain things.
Back to Saturday, 07th March!D.L then went off and cabbed home at 12am.
She purposely waited till midnight-charge then aboard the taxi. Diao -.- After sending her off, we proceeded to another place.
Meanwhile, saw Frederick and Ryan, but they didn't saw us (both leaving and returning). That's so sad uh?! Hmmm ):
Anyway, Ben can't stopped himself from keep looking at those Motorcycles whenever they passed through the road.
And I left around 0100 (1am) plus, while Ben went to meet Noel for Pool @ Plaza. Noel took such a bloody long time to reached.
LOL, I heard that Hougang Plaza is finally closing on upcoming Sunday; 08th March! It sounds so retarded man.
It turns out that PaiKia (Ben) is a stalker who keep viewing people's blog every now and then. Hahaha (:
Anyway, Leo suddenly called me yesterday, was quite shocked as he didn't called me for quite a long time already. Yarh and so as usual, chatted with him for awhile.
WOO! I didn't know that the guy whom I'm referring to on #19, turned out to be WeiLi! Heard that he shouted across the class to Janelle, telling her things that is regarding me.
Janelle and Phoebe was quite shocked upon knowing that and said "Never judge a book by its cover" (in Chinese). It was quite funny tho. While Daphne and Cherie secret-smiling to each other right then. Hahaha :D
Okay, so I reached home at around 0130hours (1.30am), went for shower and such, updating this episode and here I'm done with it now! To be added, my 2nd brother has finally returned back from Overseas! Alrighty, GoodBye! :D
* It's raining heavily now, (woke up @ 1500hours - 3pm again), hahaha. And there goes Qism's birthday chalet...

Counting down 02 months & 20 days to the blockbuster drama of the year! "The Ultimatum" - 27th May 2009! It also marks the first Channel 8's drama produced entirely in High Definition! :D
Advance notice for Episode 21: ---