Episode 19: What's our main motive?!
Thursday, March 05, 2009, 5:30 AM
Thursday, 05th March:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIN YING! =DYesterday [04th March -Wednesday]:Once again, I woke up in the afternoon! *Winks*
After finished having the (late) lunch that Mummy bought for me, I went for shower. And before I went into the bathroom, the weather were still very sunny right then, but it does not lasted long anyway. As the rain began to poured heavily when I'm about to stepped out of the house! ):
Okay alrighty, I have upgraded my MasterCard (or rather POSB/ATM card)! *Blink* My name still appeared on that card, actually it's not a big deal too. Oh well...
Anyway, I saw quite a number of people that I have known. Such as Daphne, Vanessa, Cherie & Ronald, HweeMay & Dawn, Phoebe & JiaXiang, Samuel and etc... (At least a Hi-Bye to them!)
Then I walked walked walked, also don't know why I ended up at a void deck. The rain began to fall even heavier! I couldn't go anywhere but to stayed there. Grrr...
As a result, I'm stucked there for nearly half and hour plus!
Luckily I still got my Green Apple Green Tea right then, hehs (:
Chatted with Daphne, Ryan and Ryker via phone-call within that waiting period. As the rain began to get smaller, HweeMay invited me over to her house.
On the way, a current HI guy asked me for stuff, I offered him without taking his money even he persisted on. *I'm Nice!*
Anyway, I stayed at her house for around 02 hours plus...
She was doing her homeworks throughoutly, I felt as if I'm disturbing her, but she said I'm not. So lalalas lorh! (:
She named her dog "Lucky"! Lol, quite well-behaved tho.
However, we did chatted and shared a lot with each other too.
Till now, I'm still thinking back on the question that she asked and clarified with me, which is "The main motive that a guy find his girl in Polytechnic is actually to make love with her".
She immediately pointed her finger at me and said "It's the truth and you feel the same right?!". I just went "hmmmm well" and smiled to her. LOL! :D Afterall, this question seriously left me a great impression among the others.
On the way back, I heard someone calling my name, I turned back and oh it was Edwin (Chia not Chew). I have not seen him for so damn long already (definitely more than a year)!
Anyway, He sure looked more sporty now (given his skin-tone).
Ryan and me also smsed each other at night, can said we shared quite a number of things too! Hiak hiak hiak...
Oh my poor kenny hurt his fingers, must takecare uh!
My advise to him is not to eat too much sweet or purple stuffs! :O
Back to Thursday; 05th March! (LOL! Seems like <<变奏曲>>.)
In conclusion, I'm quite happy for the whole of yesterday! (:
Okay enough, I have to go and catch my Soccer match now!
Fuck! NewCastle scored a goal on the 08th minute! Grrr...
Luckily Man Utd scored two goals on the 19th and 56th minute as well! (: Rooting for Man Utd all the way! GoodBye! :D
Beside me, my
best brother is watching at this hour too! :D
* Final Score @ 5.50am: N'Castle VS Man Utd is 1:2, while Tott'Ham VS M'Brough is 4:0... (Yeah, Man Utd WON!)
* Hao Chuan called (@ around 6am) and clarified with me on those poly stuffs. Hes not sure of what has to be done. Anyway, his reaction is very funny! Hahaha (:
* My 2nd brother just called back from overseas! But he'd rather chatted with my elder brother on those soccer stuffs...

(Mind you, she is Jeanette Aw and not Xiang Yun!)
Advance notice for Episode 20: ---