Episode 16: SAY "Na Na Na Na Na"!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009, 3:00 AM
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to GARY QUEK! :DWoohoo, I have known him for so damn long; 11 years!
He is officially M18 now and is able to join me for Clubbing! :D
Oh well, I ran into Benita @ XXX shopping centre yesterday.
She walked passed me several times before I began to noticed her. Before she left, she still turned her head and smiled.
The whole incident was like so hilarious man! =D
I have wasted my trip to Standard Charted Bank for my Poly First-Semester payment. It doesn't apply to me at all!
Called the SP's Finance Department and clarified with them.
Oh I realised that since I have decided to used my PSEA account for deduction + I still have sufficient amount inside the account, I do not have to made any payment to the bank!!! Grrr ):
I only have to print out the Standing Order Form (Completed), and submit to SP on my given Enrolment Day (12th) will do.
In-between there were some funny "$" scenes which happened in the bank. The whole scenario was like so embarrassing, but I shall not elaborate much about it... XiaSuay.
Another scene was that I dropped a POSB cheque into the UOB Cheque Box, instead of the correct one in POSB! Damn it! ):
CSS3 Revival Round was indeed nice and exciting. Deserving for the 02 contestants who have made it through to the next round.
Anyway, the feel of getting a car license has FINALLY ARRIVED on me! Yoohoo! (:
Yes, I gonna admit that I have wasted my past 02 months...
Okay alrighty, I'm gonna end my current episode here! Bye! :D
* Craving for Durian Puff D24 now! (这是?! 这是...) Yummy =D
Advance notice for Episode 17: ---