Episode 11: Agony!
Thursday, February 26, 2009, 2:30 AM
* Shall not elaborate much for this episode!
I went for my Poly Medical Check-up with my friends yesterday. The duration taken was much faster than what I have expected.
Everything was alright except the Height&Weight segment.
Anyway, I saw Felicia Chin (one of the Best Actress nominees} and Zhang Zhen Huan (one of the Best Newcomer nominees) filming their latest drama @ AMK Hub! It is the blockbuster drama "The Ultimatum" of the year, which will be shown on May!
The rain started to poured heavily for the whole noon/evening...
I went home during evening period as I'm not feeling well.
Reached home and I went to rest for a short while, before meeting my family members for our dinner outside.
After that, I went to find some friends and blah blah blah...
Finally, home sweet home (2nd time) for the day/night.




* EXTRAS:
I seriously brings out Eelyn Kok's facial expression for the whole day! Damn it! Maybe the main reason that made me felt so farked-up; farking agony was due to _____ (either matter/s or people). My mood was all gone despite wearing my favourite ManUtd's jersey. Sigh... However, I did somehow got cheer up by thinking on Kenny's stuffs. Alright, thats all for the episode...
Advance notice for Episode 12: 一起来分析战况吧!