Episode 06: Received!:D
Saturday, February 21, 2009, 2:30 AM
HELLO! I have already received my Poly Package (obviously it is more to a BIG Envelope instead) that are being mail to my residence yesterday (Friday). =D Wow! The envelope consists of so many documents man. I couldn't even understand what some actually meant, at my first glance. :O
Oh well, the envelope consists of (Grouping not in order):
(01) SP Enrolment Process Summary.
(02) SP Enrolment Guide 2009/2010.
(03) SP Academic Calendar for 2009/2010.
(04) SP Diploma-Plus Certificate Programmes.
(05) Offer Letter & Declaration Form.
(06) Interbank GIRO Form + Information Sheet.
(07) Direct Credit Authorisation Form & Fee Advice.
(08) Medical Check-up + X-Ray Report Form.
(09) Instruction Sheet + Pay-In-Slip Form on Fee Payment.
(10) Application Form + Payment for Tuition Grant.
(11) Tuition Fee Loan Application Form + Instructions.
(12) CPF & PSEA Information Sheet.
(13) And many many more!!! Etc...




* Rule (WTF!): "Your hair should be in its natural colour. Do not sport outlandish hairstyles. Long hair is not allowed for males. Please observe these rules strictly in order to be enrolled." ):
- (EeChun said confirmed talk cock one, thus who cares!~)
- (Even if the rule is real, I would rather spray the colour black only on that enrolment day than to dyed it back!)
Damn, there are just so many stuffs for me & parents to be filled in. Grrr ): Till now, I still couldn't understand what some meant.
Many of my friends from other Polytechnics have also received their Poly Package around this period (Mid-Feb) too! (:
And I haven't finish reading all the documents yet, (will do it slowly)! :D Hahaha, and I'm finally back home after spending my whole night outside! Lalalass (:
Anyway, I will be going for the Sentosa trip later on (Sat).
I'm going off to enjoy my songs now, thus takecare peep! Bye! :D
Advance notice for Episode 07: Sentosa Outing! (: