Episode 05: Break Free (下)!
Thursday, February 19, 2009, 4:00 AM
* Shall continue the remaining parts from last episode #04...
After all of us have reached, I then realised that only Fred and me haven't have our dinner yet, while the rest have already had theirs. Grrr... Initially, we thought of eating at the Hougang Plaza's Kopitiam (saw Eechun with his friends there), but we found it bored so we went to Kovan's XinWang HK Cafe instead.
ATTENTION: We saw ShireenKPS at Blk 805 waiting for her Western food. I think she just got back from her work at Town area, aiseh man! The moment we all saw her, we just couldn't control ourselves but keep on laughing at her (动力火车).
Somehow it might be due to her unique facial expression + voice.
Wah damn dulan, I asked her where was she posted to, she only replied me with an "ABC" and geysiao listened to her mp3 again.
Is like WTF is posted to "ABC", or rather "123"?! Damn it.
We are quite not used to her not tying up her hair, and her not wearing the HIHS school uniform + dress with her hand holding at one end corner of her sling bag.
Anyway, we are glad that she finally changed her bag from sling to bagpack. But she still used back her favourite colour which is baby-blue! Thats quite sad uh ~ ):
Okay enough of her, and so we reached Kovan's XinWang Cafe.
Frederick ordered Curry Chicken with Rice + Milo Dinosaur.
Grace and WayneLLY both ordered Kaya toasted bread + HK Iced Milk Tea. RyanLHW only ordered HK Iced Milk Tea due to all his forever reasons. While I ordered Baked Pasta Rice with Chicken Chop + HK Iced Ying Yong. LOL! :D
It tasted quite good afterall, not bad not bad.
I remembered this specific dish was first introduced by Amanda, as we did have it together before, hahaha. =D
We have lots of topics to focused on when we are having our meal inside. We left that place at around 11.15pm I think, and we proceeded to the fitness corner area near Kenny's house and slacked there. Saw RuiKiat and his friends at Kovan Mac there.
Hahaha, we chatted many stuffs during that period too, and finally we left there at around 12am.
All of us walked back together, in-between we paused to took a group photo @ the area near LiYing's house there.
Wah, we just couldn't took a photo which is able to consists all of us in, diao. -.- Is like, either one or two face/s can't be captured, or one blocked the view of the others. It was damn lol, all of us looked like idiots when we are standing there and took our photos. Hahaha :D
We are finally done in having a proper photo taken at around 12.20am, hehs (:

* Yes, I know I looked as if I'm really very sleepy in this specific photo, but seriously I'm NOT sleepy AT ALL! ):
Wah, all of us were damn irritated with our eyes due to the flashlight of the camera. Lastly, WayneLLY went to took his bus home to SengKang while the others all walked back home. And home sweet home (Galvin's favourite line). Hahaha =D
In conclusion, it was an enjoyable night for me (not day as I injured myself), LOL! Wah, I have already spent 02 hours in total here (Episode #04 & #05). Alright, take care peep! :D
* Once again, sorry for the untidy episode/s here! ):
Advance notice for Episode 06: ---