Episode 04: Break Free (上)!
Thursday, February 19, 2009, 4:00 AM
Hello everybodyyy (ShirShir's favourite line)! LOL =D
This episode/s (#04 & #05) gonna be a super long post!
So I have decided to separated it into 02 episodes. ):
Oh well, I'm feeling very high now! At the very least, I'm not feeling down. Thats consider good right, Kaelyn?! (:
Okay, I went JOGGING/RUNNING with Kenny and NicholasCGY yesterday (Wednesday). Yes, many of my friends found it unbelievable when they knew that I went with them. Hahaha :D
Somehow it's due to the sincerely way that Kenny had asked me, such that I have agreed to joined for the run this time round.
Maybe to me, I'm just walking instead of jogging throughout the whole journey from my house here to JiaWei's house there.
Grrr, WayneLLY and JiaBei heard on the wrong meeting venue, so they went to Punggol Plaza instead of Punggol Park. -.-
Both of them didn't carried their handphone along, thus we couldn't contact them at all! ):
Luckily, they phoned us by borrowing a mobile phone from a stranger, heard that she was actually a maid.
Oh well, we can still find such a nice person in Singapore nowadays. Thats great! :O
Anyway, I injured my leg, but nevermind (no fear man). LOL :D
As I can't really continue my run right then, I told both of them to continue theirs without waiting for me and brought up the idea that all of us shall meet straight at JiaWei's house.
And so, they ran before me and I catch up with them after that.
Finally, I have reached JiaWei's house for some rest.
There was a scene which was quite hilarious: I went to JiaWei's room and he said "Eh, 你看完医生回来了啊?", then I said I didn't went for doctor marh! Then he replied "Orh他们说你脚受伤,去Polyclinic看医生, 所以没有跟他们一起回来!".
Hahaha, the way he expressed it was damn funny. Hee :D
I just sat on the Sofa and rest, while Kenny and NicholasCGY was so busy calling others. After that, they went in JiaWei's room to played with his computer, while I fall asleep on his Sofa.
Amazingly! I can't even get into sleep every night, I will just keep on tossing several rounds on my bed. But I'm able to fall asleep on his Sofa within a short while. Wow! :O
Then, the guys woke me up at around half an hour later for dinner. But I didn't joined them as I have already agreed to meet the others for dinner. And they went off to, I think Block 303 @ SengKang for their dinner. Oh well...
Then I returned home by Taxi and went for my shower before meeting them at Hougang area. I'm the first to reached at 9pm!
And I saw AmandaLer (Apple) with her house tee-shirt at that hour, she was walking to the Interchange to took her bus home.
She said she just finished her CCA around that time, Lol -.- diao.
Anyway, Grace came around 15 minutes after me, while RyanLHW and Frederick another 15 minutes later than her.
Since WayneLLY haven't reached yet, so they accompanied me to returned the HK drama dvds which my brother have rented.
Eventually, WayneLLY reached around 9.45pm! ):
* Shall continue the
most exciting part on upcoming episode! (:
Advance notice for Episode 05: Break Free (下)!