Episode 02: Valentine's Day!:D
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 1:30 AM
Oh well, Valentine's Day has ended!
And hopefully I will find a girl in Poly and spend this occasion with her next year! Hehs (:
I hope that I won't break or disappoint this promise to Ryan when we're into this topic earlier on. We shall see how we're doing right then next year. Hahaha :D
Mentioning about this, I realised that next year (2010) Valentine's Day also fall on our Lunar New Year Eve!
Hahaha, then it's consider double happiness occasions man! =D
Okay anyway, I spent my day with 2 groups of friends earlier on. Who say singles can't celebrate valentines?! :O
Actually, we are supposed to be a full clique in the past.
But due to some reasons in-between, some and some was not able to bond together. So I've no choice but to met them separately.
I went to met the unisex-clique at Vivo first at around 5pm when they have already met at 1pm plus. Grr...
Once again, I was quite happy to see all of them man. Lalalass...
And they left around 7pm and I went over to met the other clique at Marina Square. I have my dinner with them too! (:
The guys-clique have updated me with their daily happenings.
I was NOT surprised when Ryan and guys said that I looked like Dasmond Koh in some direction, as I was already quite used to it.
But I was VERY shocked and surprised when HaoChuan also mentioned that I do looked like Dasmond too! Hahaha (:
There was many topics for us to focus on, some were sarcastic comments -.- while some was so damn hilarious! =D
And we went blah blah blah...
When reaching Kovan with Kenny, we saw Joshua!
It had been such a long time since I've last seen him man.
Lol he just ended his church stuffs and we stood alongside to chit-chat with him for nearly 45 minutes.
He mentioned that Jacelyn Tay went over to his church.
Why wasn't I there too?! ):
We {with JiaBei along} have agreed to find a day within the given period, and go down to SP together once we have received the Poly package with all the given details, that will be mail over to our residence.
After that, Joshua went to meet his friends @ Kovan Mac.
While Ken and me then walked home. Poor thing.
In conclusion, it was quite an enjoyable day and that's how I spent my Valentine's Day for this year.
So Kaelyn, are you satisfied with my second episode?! LOL! =D
Advance notice for Episode 03: ---